After lots of back and forth with the support team and still no resolution, I’ve come here to ask for help fixing this error.
UPDATE: PLEASE TRY THE METHODS SUGGESTED IN THIS THREAD TO FIX YOUR PROBLEM. ALSO, TAKE THE TIME TO SUBMIT A FULL BUG REPORT TO SUPPORT SO THEY CAN FIX THE ISSUE FOR THE COMMUNITY. GOOD LUCK!
I am simply trying to edit my gig extras on my gig. That is all, but there is a bug preventing me from doing this which displays the error message attached and below:
“Gig items Gig Extra: Are we seeing double? One of your titles has been used more than once.
Gig items title Gig Extra: Are we seeing double? One of your titles has been used more than once.
Gig items You must create a title for all of your custom extras in order to save your Gig”
There are no repeat titles. All of them have titles. Therefore all of these errors are incorrect and false, and prevent me from saving my changes and reactivating my gig, therefore resulting in lost revenues for both me and Fiverr.
This is a bug that multiple people in the forums have complained about over many years, but still appears to exist. If anyone at all can help me I’d be hugely grateful, even happy to help you with a design project.
Things I’ve tried with no success:
- Clearing cache and cookies and retrying the changes
- Retrying the changes in Firefox
- Retrying the changes in Chrome
- Contacting support ):
Things that might (?) be causing the issue:
- My gig extras are common between my two gigs. They are the same, however they are not repeated in the same gig and so the error is still false. Update: doesn’t affect it
- I have an outstanding order for this gig that still uses the old extras. Could this be what’s causing it? Update: doesn’t affect it
Thanks for your time and help.