Gig extras question

im about to post a gig, and you have the option to choose 5 things from a list of 10 things that you want in the “Tell your buyer what you need to get started.” section, and there will be a gig extra to have all 10 if you want.

i just want to know that if when im in the “Tell your buyer what you need to get started.” part, i can safely ask them to choose 5-10 options because if they choose 10 that means they checked off the gig extra box? would they have already passed the gig extras box before they get to that section?

that was probably really confusing but thats the best way i could explain it :confused:

dont know how long i have to wait to bump but im assuming its about an hour…does anyone have an answer to my question? :confused: im kinda just sitting here with my gig open in a new window not published yet really confused lol

anyone? :confused:

well i posted it in hopes that its going to work…fingers crossed :stuck_out_tongue:

so you are selling a gig that has an “extra” for “10 different options” but you want to know if you should include that in your general instructions for “Tell your buyer what you need to get started”, is that your question?

Why not just say:

To begin the gig I need the following information:

1. xxxxxxx
  2. xxxxxxx
  3. Xxxxxxx

If you ordered and paid for the “extra options” please also list:
5-10 options of Xxxxxxxxx.

I do not know what you are selling but would something like that help?

Reply to @sincere18: Are you aware of the new changes for buyer requirements? I am not a good choice to answer this particular question because I haven’t re-done my gigs since the new options started a couple of days or so ago. If the question has something to do with that, it probably needs and answer from a seller who has worked with the new requirement options.

Reply to @fonthaunt: oh, no I was not aware that was changing.

Reply to @sincere18: I got a pop-up about it since I have active gigs, but just haven’t had time to go through it yet. I imagine someone who has tried it will be able to offer some advice. I’m not even sure if that is why the OP is confused since I haven’t taken advantage of the new options, but just in case I thought I’d mention it. If there is a seller out there who knows if this relates, your help would be appreciated! :slight_smile:

Reply to @sincere18: sorry if i was confusing :stuck_out_tongue: i made a visualization (that i hope isnt more confusing…) to hopefully help? hopefully its not too big either :confused: