Gig failing again and again to pass review

kartiksihag

Hello,
I have posted a gig 2 times and it failed to review both the times. The gig title was " design attractive signature logo with free source files". I don’t know why it failed and how it violated fiverr TOC. Please it is a request from all to explain it to me and how should I write again?

• 2 weeks later...

Are you using images in your portfolio? I had a very similar issue with my first gig (editing landscape photographs). It was automatically denied every time because, for some reason, fiverr’s filter just assumed the images I used as examples were stolen and not mine. I had to message customer service to get it sorted out, but they did sort it and quite quickly as well.

Hope that helps!

Similar deal… I just get general non-compliance with TOS message!

I posted my first gig and am getting Denied because failed to pass review. I posted about helping people with a heist to get them money on GTA on PS4. Put a random picture up related to the game - first try was a picture of screenshot from my gameplay. Then I tried a pic from google images with the logo… I don’t know what is the reason that it keeps getting denied. What could I be doing wrong??

Thanks in advance!

Ashton

You just need to create your own topic.

Similar deal… I just get general non-compliance with TOS message!

I posted my first gig and am getting Denied because failed to pass review. I posted about helping people with a heist to get them money on GTA on PS4. Put a random picture up related to the game - first try was a picture of screenshot from my gameplay. Then I tried a pic from google images with the logo… I don’t know what is the reason that it keeps getting denied. What could I be doing wrong??

Thanks in advance!

Ashton

I posted about helping people with a heist to get them money on GTA

I guess that this could be classed as incitement which violates TOS because maybe Fiverr thinks it promotes illegal activities.

Archived