Gig Feedback (Logo Design related)

gmanicus

Hello!

I’d like to hear what you guys think of my gigs. Are the thumbnails too showy, or are the descriptions lacking? Any feedback you could come up with, I’d be glad to hear.

I’m still early in the game, trying to achieve my first rating. I’m not asking “Why aren’t my gigs making money???”. This is from pure curiosity, as well as a desire to improve.

Here’s the link to my Fiverr profile. Thank you for your time 😃

https://www.fiverr.com/gmanicus

I actually like your gigs a lot. I’m not an expert in graphic design so I can’t say anything about the design itself, but I think your descriptions are pretty good. If I were you I might not include “high school student” in your tagline just because I feel like people will make assumptions based on that, but otherwise I think you’re good.

I actually like your gigs a lot. I’m not an expert in graphic design so I can’t say anything about the design itself, but I think your descriptions are pretty good. If I were you I might not include “high school student” in your tagline just because I feel like people will make assumptions based on that, but otherwise I think you’re good.

Thank you! Alright, I’ll make some changes. I appreciate it.

Archived