GIG for Sellers

sabedinmeha

Dear Sabedin:

What name do you like to be called? Your customers want to know what to call you.

Dear Fiverr Seller: I didn't take a look at your gig, but here is a checklist that may help: Polish your English: spelling, grammar, punctuation, and so on. Are you trying to reach US English speakers or international English speakers? Make sure your phrasing is consistent with your target audience. Remember that buyers are on Fiverr so that you will solve THEIR problems. You are here to provide SOLUTIONS. There is no place for negativity in your copy. Don't say, I live in a third world …

Here’s a link to Fiverr Academy.

Here’s a link to Episode 1 of Fiverrcast.

Here’s a link to your profile. If you take the time to earn your Autobiographer Badge, particularly adding a link to your Fiverr profile, other forum participants will be able to easily view your profile page.

• Your log line:

Delivering value on time and on budget

No suggestions.

*Your profile image:

I recommend a photo of you, smiling. I don’t know who this kid is, but I doubt it’s you. Of course, you may have already tried other images, and for whatever reason, you’ve decided this works.

• Your profile text:

I love to work with Microsoft Office suite, especially with Excel and Visio. I can deliver fast and quality work. I am also good at Math and other technical fields. I am a PMP and I can help you in project management tasks.

I recommend that you spell out any acronyms the first time you use them. I don’t know what PMP means, but on first reading I thought you were telling me that you are a PIMP!

• Gig Title:

I will visualize your Fiverr earnings using Power BI

Again, I don’t know what Power BI is, and recommend you spell that out.

Your message isn’t what you say, but what your Buyers understand of what you say.

• Gig Description:

When I deliver the order, you will be able to see:

Earnings by Month
Total Earnings in 2016
Total GIGS sold in 2016
Earnings by GIG Title
Earnings by Buyer
Number of GIGS by Buyer

You will need to provide a csv file of your Earnings generated from the Fiverr Revenues page.

Please see the image associated with this GIG.

Please read GIG packages carefully before ordering.

Please note minor edits above.

A suggested format for your gig descriptions:

WHO I AM

WHAT YOU GET

WHY YOU SHOULD BUY FROM ME

RECOMMENDED GIG EXTRAS / COMPLEMENTARY GIGS

• Video: 30 to 60 seconds. Fiverr says videos can boost your sales. You should include lots of examples, and feature the phrase “Exclusively on Fiverr” onscreen and in the audio. You speaking directly to the Buyer is best. REHEARSE!

Gig Images: You should have 3.

Gig Extras:

You have gone the gig extras route, which is fine.

Gig Packages:

“Interactive/animated Visuals” has an awkward line break on my screen. I suggest you add spaces before and after the / : “Interactive / animated Visuals”

I’m not your target audience for this. I believe you’re going to have to do more selling to convince Buyers they need this, which is probably something you’ll do in your video when you make it. I suggest you rehearse your elevator pitch until you have it down. Be sure to smile and have open body language.

Good luck,
Blaise

Dear Sabedin:

What name do you like to be called? Your customers want to know what to call you.

Dear Fiverr Seller: I didn't take a look at your gig, but here is a checklist that may help: Polish your English: spelling, grammar, punctuation, and so on. Are you trying to reach US English speakers or international English speakers? Make sure your phrasing is consistent with your target audience. Remember that buyers are on Fiverr so that you will solve THEIR problems. You are here to provide SOLUTIONS. There is no place for negativity in your copy. Don't say, I live in a third world …

Here’s a link to Fiverr Academy.

Here’s a link to Episode 1 of Fiverrcast.

Here’s a link to your profile. If you take the time to earn your Autobiographer Badge, particularly adding a link to your Fiverr profile, other forum participants will be able to easily view your profile page.

• Your log line:

Delivering value on time and on budget

No suggestions.

*Your profile image:

I recommend a photo of you, smiling. I don’t know who this kid is, but I doubt it’s you. Of course, you may have already tried other images, and for whatever reason, you’ve decided this works.

• Your profile text:

I love to work with Microsoft Office suite, especially with Excel and Visio. I can deliver fast and quality work. I am also good at Math and other technical fields. I am a PMP and I can help you in project management tasks.

I recommend that you spell out any acronyms the first time you use them. I don’t know what PMP means, but on first reading I thought you were telling me that you are a PIMP!

• Gig Title:

I will visualize your Fiverr earnings using Power BI

Again, I don’t know what Power BI is, and recommend you spell that out.

Your message isn’t what you say, but what your Buyers understand of what you say.

• Gig Description:

When I deliver the order, you will be able to see:

Earnings by Month

Total Earnings in 2016

Total GIGS sold in 2016

Earnings by GIG Title

Earnings by Buyer

Number of GIGS by Buyer

You will need to provide a csv file of your Earnings generated from the Fiverr Revenues page.

Please see the image associated with this GIG.

Please read GIG packages carefully before ordering.

Please note minor edits above.

A suggested format for your gig descriptions:

WHO I AM

WHAT YOU GET

WHY YOU SHOULD BUY FROM ME

RECOMMENDED GIG EXTRAS / COMPLEMENTARY GIGS

• Video: 30 to 60 seconds. Fiverr says videos can boost your sales. You should include lots of examples, and feature the phrase “Exclusively on Fiverr” onscreen and in the audio. You speaking directly to the Buyer is best. REHEARSE!

Gig Images: You should have 3.

Gig Extras:

You have gone the gig extras route, which is fine.

Gig Packages:

“Interactive/animated Visuals” has an awkward line break on my screen. I suggest you add spaces before and after the / : “Interactive / animated Visuals”

I’m not your target audience for this. I believe you’re going to have to do more selling to convince Buyers they need this, which is probably something you’ll do in your video when you make it. I suggest you rehearse your elevator pitch until you have it down. Be sure to smile and have open body language.

Good luck,

Blaise

Thanks a lot. I really appreciate your suggestions.

Regards

Sabedin

I think no Fiverr seller will want to pay $100 for what you’re offering. You need to consider your audience. I don’t understand why you’re using Power BI for something so simple. Was there a reason you’re using Power BI? I’m genuinely curious.

I use Power BI simply because I like it. It offers really cool visualizations. Thanks for comment

Archived