Fiverr Community Forum

Gig from first to last page, Search Algorithm Problem - HERE IS WHAT WORKED FOR ME!

Maybe it’s related to the skills you list.

3 Likes

As I said, only editing your gig images and descriptions MAY NOT HELP! You may also need to be more active in buyer requests. That’s how new sellers grow. You are sent back to the level of a new seller, and you shall do what a new seller would do

3 Likes

It must be although none of those skills I list have anything to do with what they ask for.

4 Likes

After working 7 days a week non stop for over seven years…

3 Likes

Like if you have in your skill list that you are a psychic medium they might think you do psychic readings (as that’s one thing some psychics do) even though you don’t. You could try changing the listed skills.

1 Like

I get asked for all kinds of spells. Nothing to do with the skills I list. Nothing to do with my gigs. It’s only been in the past 6 months this has been happening.

3 Likes

I don’t search myself obsessively to try and figure this out. There used to be gig stats. You’d look at the views and the impressions and if they were 0 (or significantly lower than your average), you could safely assume that your gig was down for whatever reason. Plus, orders from new buyers. If you get them, you’re visible (unless someone bookmarked your gig a year ago and now came forward with a purchase). If you don’t, you’re not.

4 Likes

It’s Fiverr, it’s what Fiverr decided to do. We have to go along if we want to continue.

1 Like

I wake up at all hours to respond to messages and new orders. Always have. Maybe I’ve been doing this wrong?
I had a great month in May and now it’s the opposite.

5 Likes

I am TRS with 1200 plus orders completed in 3 Years. Have worked 7 days a week for 3 years. Have replied to messages at midnight waking up from the sleep. Have done revisions at 3 AM waking up from sleep as clients wanted their revisions urgently for a meetings. And today I am struggling to be in the business.

3 Likes

Ok, that’s not ok, that’s something Fiverr should correct. Top sellers must have better positions than new sellers.

1 Like

@myexplainervid, Fiverr wants you to start all over again. Imagine you just started. What would you do? Do the same, and you will be successful again.

3 Likes

I don’t think changing gig images regularly is a good option.

1. You have to design the complete image from scratch and make sure that it looks good from the rest of the gigs in the market.
  2. Gig images are like your presence in the market. If you have the same image(perfect) everyone will know you and it’s easier to find you.

But I agree we should change description a little bit time to time, add keywords. Improve the tags so algorithm thinks we are updating our gigs.

3 Likes

Its very tough to do it all over again. It takes months to build a good profile when you are competing at global level.

2 Likes

You have 5 orders in your queue? I would be happy.

1 Like

You already have the reviews. You just have to get noticed again.

Once you get noticed, it will become easier, and you will climb back to first page again. At least that’s what I think.

1 Like

They are from repeat clients. I think I will be just doing 30% of my average business this month. Let’s see what happens next. I don’t know what is happening. I use to track gig rank every week. All other gigs which used to be my competitors are ranking as is. Only mine has been thrown back.

2 Likes

I am wondering how much harder I can try. It gets to a point where you do all you can do and put in 12 hours a day 7 days a week and have new images on gigs that have been extremely popular but still, something is wrong. I’m not complaining about last month, it was great. But suddenly to have everything come to a halt makes me wonder why. I wonder if it was due to blocking someone.

1 Like

thank you …