There was a thread active a few weeks ago. Here is the link:
I faced the exact same issue. I tried to do the changes. I changed the search tags. Updated the description. But I didn’t change the Gig pictures. After a week probably, I just did a normal search and found my gig exactly at the same place as it used to be a month ago(on the first page in the very first line).
I was happy. I got a bunch of messages on that day. Received a very good budget order.
Right after 24 hours, my gig again disappeared. Its been 3 days now. I just checked it and its again behind all those dead gigs. At the very last page at the very last line
I dont know what should I try next. Very disappointed and its been a month now.
P.S. I have 3 active orders at the moment and they are from previous clients.