Fiverr Community Forum

Gig from first to last page

Hello there
There was a thread active a few weeks ago. Here is the link:

I faced the exact same issue. I tried to do the changes. I changed the search tags. Updated the description. But I didn’t change the Gig pictures. After a week probably, I just did a normal search and found my gig exactly at the same place as it used to be a month ago(on the first page in the very first line).
I was happy. I got a bunch of messages on that day. Received a very good budget order.
Right after 24 hours, my gig again disappeared. Its been 3 days now. I just checked it and its again behind all those dead gigs. At the very last page at the very last line :pensive:
I dont know what should I try next. Very disappointed and its been a month now.
P.S. I have 3 active orders at the moment and they are from previous clients.

4 Likes

Maybe try to change the gig pictures, one person told me that it worked for him. But try to make them better if you can. I don’t know about the video, if changing it will do anything.

1 Like

Thank you. I will try to change the pictures now.

Unfortunately, it didn’t work for me😔 I have worked on title, description and tags.

Did you change the pictures?

No.Just title, description and tags.

Hello,
Is your gig back? Please tell me tips.

I didn’t change the Gig pictures and video. I didn’t apply for a single buyer request. I just changed the description. One of my previous clients came with a lot of projects. I completed a few projects with him until my gig came back to normal position after 3 months.

What I observed is that it happened all due to the orders of my previous client.

Thank you so much for your tips.

1 Like