Gig from first to last page

asuadesigns

Hello there
There was a thread active a few weeks ago. Here is the link:

This is a long topic and thread. There are a lot of things you could disagree for. If you notice something which is not correct, tag me and tell me what needs to be corrected. I recently noticed this “bug”: Top sellers from the first page get thrown to the last page and then forgotten forever. If you came here to learn why and how I fixed it, you’ve come to the right place. However, this may take a lot of effort from your side, so, get ready! rocket Before I show you the steps to fix your …

I faced the exact same issue. I tried to do the changes. I changed the search tags. Updated the description. But I didn’t change the Gig pictures. After a week probably, I just did a normal search and found my gig exactly at the same place as it used to be a month ago(on the first page in the very first line).
I was happy. I got a bunch of messages on that day. Received a very good budget order.
Right after 24 hours, my gig again disappeared. Its been 3 days now. I just checked it and its again behind all those dead gigs. At the very last page at the very last line 😔
I dont know what should I try next. Very disappointed and its been a month now.
P.S. I have 3 active orders at the moment and they are from previous clients.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

Is your gig back? Please tell me tips.

I didn’t change the Gig pictures and video. I didn’t apply for a single buyer request. I just changed the description. One of my previous clients came with a lot of projects. I completed a few projects with him until my gig came back to normal position after 3 months.

What I observed is that it happened all due to the orders of my previous client.

I didn’t change the Gig pictures and video. I didn’t apply for a single buyer request. I just changed the description. One of my previous clients came with a lot of projects. I completed a few projects with him until my gig came back to normal position after 3 months.

What I observed is that it happened all due to the orders of my previous client.

Thank you so much for your tips.

Archived