Gig gallery problem

iam_hasan

hi, I uploaded 3 images & it was successful.the images are showing correctly from mobile browser but in pc there only showing 2 pictures, why the 3rd picture is not showing?
favicon.icoFiverr.com

25f6345519d2e98cafb20353019d4d945a9c8035.jpg

iam_hasan : I will do your professional business card design for $5 on...

For only $5, iam_hasan will do your professional business card design. | Welcome!You are at a promising gig that provides 100% modern,unique,professional business card HI,I'm Hasan.I will design an awesome professional BUSINESSCARD for you.This...

[please check if you are now browsing from pc]

thank you dear for concerning. but really it’s really showing till 2 image on my pc?

Did you try pressing Control+F5 while you were on the relevant browser tab (with the focus set to that browser tab)? Did you try opening it up in a different browser tab? Did you try clearing cache and then reloading the page? You could also try a different browser.

Did you try pressing Control+F5 while you were on the relevant browser tab (with the focus set to that browser tab)? Did you try opening it up in a different browser tab? Did you try clearing cache and then reloading the page? You could also try a different browser.

thanks. the problem has sloved…

Archived