Gig going down the page gradually

jenny_fiver

Same here Jenny.

I have 3 gigs on First page. After some days, I noticed am not getting messages like I used to. So I checked my rank, and can’t find my gigs anymore.

You can’t believe I saw those 3 gigs on PAGE 5. I’m so worried and thinking of contacting Fiverr. I need orders seriously.

Don’t bother contacting them, it makes no difference. I am just wondering what is wrong.

I think they keep changing their algorithm at a regular basis, which keeps moving gigs place and rank.
Because I see changes in my gigs listing, views etc even when I don’t do anything different.
So I am assuming it’s their algo which keep changing.

But if you are really concerned, then might be worth talking to an expert

I think they keep changing their algorithm at a regular basis, which keeps moving gigs place and rank.

Because I see changes in my gigs listing, views etc even when I don’t do anything different.

Do you think the algorithm would be back to its norm?

A change in rank doesn’t mean a change in algorithm. You have no idea if the algorithm was programmed to do this. None. I’m not saying it hasn’t happened. I’m saying you don’t have reason to think it does.

It’s dangerous to perpetuate this myth, which inherently misunderstands how algorithms work. An algorithm is a program of actions set to be performed under certain conditions, NOT a static placement of your gig in a ranking. You don’t know what those conditions are. None of us does and nothing you are expressing is at all evidence that the algorithm has been changed at all, let alone daily. It can easily be explained by a condition set in the algorithm.

This is speculation but I am guessing it is due to recent reviews. It could be other factors, but your gigs generally do good so if you get a couple of bad reviews the algorithm may recognise these numbers as a reduction in quality (not that it actually is) and reduce your ranking accordingly.

There is a whole other thread on this issue.

For some reason when I’m logged in to my Fiverr account I can’t see my gigs in search or in the categories they are supposed to be in anywhere. Here’s the weird part, when I log out and then look for my gigs they are where they should be. Is anyone else having a problem like this or is it just me being played by the Fiverr gods yet again? It appears as it should on the mobile site and app even when I’m logged in on them. Checked it out on different browsers and on my laptop. It’s the same thin…

This is speculation but I am guessing it is due to recent reviews. It could be other factors, but your gigs generally do good so if you get a couple of bad reviews the algorithm may recognise these numbers as a reduction in quality (not that it actually is) and reduce your ranking accordingly.

I was thinking of the recent reviews actually & also the canceled orders I had. But now, what do you think would be the solution to this?

Even if I had canceled orders, that shouldn’t make it go down from Page 1 to Page 5. I’ve never experienced this. Now my gigs are just there! I’m not getting messages anymore and orders as well. What I need is the solution to this. What do you think?

There is a whole other thread on this issue.

For some reason when I’m logged in to my Fiverr account I can’t see my gigs in search or in the categories they are supposed to be in anywhere. Here’s the weird part, when I log out and then look for my gigs they are where they should be. Is anyone else having a problem like this or is it just me being played by the Fiverr gods yet again? It appears as it should on the mobile site and app even when I’m logged in on them. Checked it out on different browsers and on my laptop. It’s the same thin…

This is a different issue 🙂

I was thinking of the recent reviews actually & also the canceled orders I had. But now, what do you think would be the solution to this?

Even if I had canceled orders, that shouldn’t make it go down from Page 1 to Page 5. I’ve never experienced this. Now my gigs are just there! I’m not getting messages anymore and orders as well. What I need is the solution to this. What do you think?

You simply need to go back into grind mode, so similar to how hard to work to get your initial jobs. Go to buyer requests and make offers, get the ball rolling again, make sure that a customer doesn’t leave without having a great experience and a fantastic product. After a few good jobs am sure you’ll rise up the ranks again.

This is a different issue 🙂

It is the same issue if you go down about halfway. There the discussion takes a turn and what is interesting is that different sellers see another person’s gig placement in a different spot and that placement can change from hour to hour. So, it appears that part of the Fiverr algorithm is to change gig placement in search continuously.

Or, were you not talking about gig search placement, but sales?

I just checked your profile and it appears your sales appear to be coming back. Good for your!

It is the same issue if you go down about halfway. There the discussion takes a turn and what is interesting is that different sellers see another person’s gig placement in a different spot and that placement can change from hour to hour. So, it appears that part of the Fiverr algorithm is to change gig placement in search continuously.

Or, were you not talking about gig search placement, but sales?

I just checked your profile and it appears your sales appear to be coming back. Good for your!

Vickie is cool !!! 🙂

This has been happening to me in my personal case for about a year, I lost my TRS status about 5 months ago, and since then my statistics are over 100% and still they do not return my badge, maybe it is something in which to fend It works, maybe not, we really do not know, the truth is that the business is very slow and do not return to the view or the same number of orders we had before.

This has been happening to me in my personal case for about a year, I lost my TRS status about 5 months ago, and since then my statistics are over 100% and still they do not return my badge, maybe it is something in which to fend It works, maybe not, we really do not know, the truth is that the business is very slow and do not return to the view or the same number of orders we had before.

This has been happening to me in my personal case for about a year, I lost my TRS status about 5 months ago,

Did you lose your TRS because of your gig going down in the search or because your sales went down?

This has been happening to me in my personal case for about a year, I lost my TRS status about 5 months ago,

Did you lose your TRS because of your gig going down in the search or because your sales went down?

i lose the status becuse the i fail on the evaluation, but at the same moment i noticed the messages and the selling going slow

Please remove the link to your link. Such links are only allowed in “Improve My Gig.” If you do not remove the link you could be :black_flag:ed!

Have you read this. It may help you.

Are you about to create a post about having no orders? Are bills piling up? Can you not afford to feed your children because of the downfall of your Fiverr career? If so, self pity will get you nowhere. What you need to do instead is take action. Last month was my worst month on Fiverr ever. This includes my initial time as a new seller back in 2014. I’m also going to just say it. When you start working on Fiverr and are successful, you often find that Fiverr starts to make up the bulk of your …

Archived