Gig Gone in Search Result After Out of Office Mode

evanego

Okay. So, I was out of office for a month and just got back the other week but then I was out of office again, this time for 2 days, because I got overbooked; I need enough time to finish the latest large orders. 2 Days went by and the system automatically unpaused my gig (which I understand they activate it on their end) because my out of office dates ended. However, after that, my one and only gig suddenly disappeared in the search results; it’s nowhere to be found. I already relayed this concern to Customer Support and they said they forwarded my case to their technical department and that I should just wait then for the issue to be resolved. Have you experienced this? How was it resolved? Thanks everyone!

A Few FAQs on the Out of Office Mode Feature:

Once Out of Office mode is activated, will my Gig disappear from search?
Yes, your Gig will temporarily disappear from the search, once the Out of Office mode deactivated it will reappear.

Does Out of Office affect my gigs ranking?
Depends, as longer the duration you are not active, as higher the chances to go down with your ranking.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Woah! We share the same concern though I am only a Level 2 Seller. If not for my existing, loyal clients in Fiverr, I wouldn’t have any order to work on. I really hope they can resolve this soon as I am very much prepared to work again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi everyone!
I need help to restart work at Fiverr.I on the offfice mode several times, beacuse being a student i have to give some time to my studies.It’s almost 8 months of doing the same practice. Now, i am worried that either I’ll get an order or not.
If anyone has solution then kindly share.
I’ll be thankful.
Regards,Arbab Zahoor

Archived