Gig Got Deranked

its_ridakhan

I am a new seller on Fiverr and I’m providing Email Extraction service on Fiverr. When I made my gig it was ranked on 1st page. But lately, it got deranked without any reason, and now it’s on 3rd page. I didn’t change anything and I don’t know why it got deranked. The keyword I used for SEO was Email Extraction. I was waiting that maybe it again gets ranked automatically on 1st page but still, it’s on 3rd page. Need Suggestions.

favicon-32x32.png.5ab47fa26fe2582e0438efcb89139516.png Fiverr.com
do-email-extraction-from-different-social-media-platforms.jpg.b9992a7ac34937fa20fe69b1adfadc36.jpg

its_ridakhan : I will do email extraction from different social media...

For only $5, its_ridakhan will do email extraction from different social media platforms. | data extraction / email extraction / email scraping / data scrape / email addressHey Client,A warm welcome to you to visit my Gig of Email | On Fiverr

I am a new seller on Fiverr and I’m providing Email Extraction service on Fiverr. When I made my gig it was ranked on 1st page. But lately, it got deranked without any reason, and now it’s on 3rd page. I didn’t change anything and I don’t know why it got deranked. The keyword I used for SEO was Email Extraction. I was waiting that maybe it again gets ranked automatically on 1st page but still, it’s on 3rd page. Need Suggestions.

b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com
244ccfcf48a0e09d36dee6a086fc380958746c3d.jpeg

its_ridakhan : I will do email extraction from different social media...

For only $5, its_ridakhan will do email extraction from different social media platforms. | data extraction / email extraction / email scraping / data scrape / email addressHey Client,A warm welcome to you to visit my Gig of Email | On Fiverr

When I made my gig it was ranked on 1st page. But lately, it got deranked without any reason, and now it’s on 3rd page.

image.png.20633499213b7fca9e8f029351c97d57.png
image846×333 65.6 KB

That is how many people are here for years, decades offering the same services as you. You are here not even a month.

Fiverr gave you a chance to get clients by putting you on the first page. Now you have to work to get orders.

Fiverr is not an advertisement site where you leave your ad and wait for someone to see it. You need to be proactive.

And keep in mind 4957 people also need money.

When I made my gig it was ranked on 1st page. But lately, it got deranked without any reason, and now it’s on 3rd page.

That is how many people are here for years, decades offering the same services as you. You are here not even a month.

Fiverr gave you a chance to get clients by putting you on the first page. Now you have to work to get orders.

Fiverr is not an advertisement site where you leave your ad and wait for someone to see it. You need to be proactive.

And keep in mind 4957 people also need money.

But my keyword is Email extraction not data mining/ scraping

Archived