GIG Guide... Please

engr1111

Hi there,

I think gig description need to be reduced. I think as content writer that means more you can write less and say more. So it’s very important to write short but very helpful description.

And I have another suggestion for you to be more specific about category of articles that you have more experience. E.g. I will offer tech articles or something similar so you can create more gigs for specific things because only as content writer I think it could be a little bit harder for you to get first orders.

That’s what I think that not means the right thing is like I think 😃

I hope you will start getting orders asap!!

Best wishes!

Hi there,

I think gig description need to be reduced. I think as content writer that means more you can write less and say more. So it’s very important to write short but very helpful description.

And I have another suggestion for you to be more specific about category of articles that you have more experience. E.g. I will offer tech articles or something similar so you can create more gigs for specific things because only as content writer I think it could be a little bit harder for you to get first orders.

That’s what I think that not means the right thing is like I think 😃

I hope you will start getting orders asap!!

Best wishes!

Hi devcode

Thanks so much

can you now please have a look and let me know changes if needed more?

Thanks

Yeah! It looks better but also I suggest you to use gig pricing packages to offer for different criteria.

Thanks

Yes Thanks a lot Dev…

I dint make packages yet as I am just curious if anyone at basic one would come that’s why

Thanks so much for guidance again 🙂

Archived