Gig has vanished from Search

wordpaint

Hi,

I just made Level One, and I’m supposed to be super excited. But Fiverr put my bestselling gig under review about four or five days ago, after I tweaked it to make it more relevant / comprehensive. I am super scared that they may not restore it for whatever reason. I reached out to CS, as they asked me to, and apart from the mechanical response, I haven’t received any leads. I am scared I’ll lose all the reviews, and buyer attraction if I have to start from scratch. Is there any way to get around this?

Thanks,
Meghalee

Hi,

I just made Level One, and I’m supposed to be super excited. But Fiverr put my bestselling gig under review about four or five days ago, after I tweaked it to make it more relevant / comprehensive. I am super scared that they may not restore it for whatever reason. I reached out to CS, as they asked me to, and apart from the mechanical response, I haven’t received any leads. I am scared I’ll lose all the reviews, and buyer attraction if I have to start from scratch. Is there any way to get around this?

Thanks,

Meghalee

Welcome to the Fiverr forum.

Fiverr is very short-staffed right now, so everything is taking longer than usual on the backend.

Is there any way to get around this?

Changes to a gig go through a verification process every time they’re edited. The best way to avoid this is to avoid editing. If your gig needs the edit, make it, but otherwise let it be.

“Edit as often as needed, but as little as possible.”

As for your current edit, I’d give it another 3-4 days. CS is taking up to 10 days to respond.

Welcome to the Fiverr forum.

Fiverr is very short-staffed right now, so everything is taking longer than usual on the backend.

Is there any way to get around this?

Changes to a gig go through a verification process every time they’re edited. The best way to avoid this is to avoid editing. If your gig needs the edit, make it, but otherwise let it be.

“Edit as often as needed, but as little as possible.”

As for your current edit, I’d give it another 3-4 days. CS is taking up to 10 days to respond.

Hi, @imagination7413 thank you so much for responding. Do you, personally, see anything wrong with my gig? Asking because then I’ll know what I can expect from CS’s answer.

It looks nice to me, so it’s probably just Fiverr being behind. (Unless the change was in the ‘requirements’ section, which I can’t check over.)

If you like, I’ve gathered a bunch of links to helpful stuff in the (RRD) section at the end of this post (including a link to a free Fiverr Learn course). The ‘revisions’ FAQ I use is in the (FAQ) section, points 1, 2, and 3, if you want somewhere to start for your own, but feel free to use them as-is. Basics to Improve Your Gig. A helpful breakdown and guide

Archived