Gig Help Please!

john_mickel

Go and ask someone to buy your gig.

Spamming people asking them to buy their gig, is spamming and will result in them getting banned.

Asking people they know to buy their gig is gaming the system so it will also end in a ban.

Please don’t offer poor advice if you don’t know what you are talking about.

Spamming people asking them to buy their gig, is spamming and will result in them getting banned.

Asking people they know to buy their gig is gaming the system so it will also end in a ban.

it is the only way when your gig stuckes if you have a better plan for him to resume sales on gig then advice him.And serving a service to people is not spamming, i think you should differentiate between spamming and serving both.

You can do a few things to get orders again-

1. Take orders by sending offers to buyer requests( in this gig )
  2. Update your gig, improve the description, add new gig pictures
  3. Send offers to your old clients of Fiverr

Send offers to your old clients

“Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related to their Gigs or orders.”

The above is listed under Violations in the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

A violation can risk a seller’s account!

Send offers to your old clients

“Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related to their Gigs or orders.”

The above is listed under Violations in the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

A violation can risk a seller’s account!

Edited, however, I meant the repeat buyers

You can do a few things to get orders again-

1. Take orders by sending offers to buyer requests( in this gig )
  2. Update your gig, improve the description, add new gig pictures
  3. Send offers to your old clients of Fiverr

Update your gig, improve the description, add new gig pictures

Update your gig, improve the description, add new gig pictures.

it is the only way when your gig stuckes if you have a better plan for him to resume sales on gig then advice him.And serving a service to people is not spamming, i think you should differentiate between spamming and serving both.

You could not be more wrong.

You could try, but you couldn’t be more wrong.

You cannot contact people -cold calling- without their consent.

That’s the very definition of spamming.

Look it up.

You should also read Fiverr’s ToS.

Exactly! Don’t mislead people on the forum. Offering a piece of valuable advice is only to be gotten on the table.

Thank you for your important advice. I think you have misunderstood me. I am not spamming here. I told that, I have a gig which have more than 100 reviews, but for my some personal reason i can’t work for a long time so my gig is now in bad position. Now i am back to work so i am asking here who have a experience that, is there any chance for that gig to get a good position? Otherwise i will create a new gig. I am serving here more than 43 years, I always respect my profession and fiverr rules and regulations. Hope you understand all. Please don’t misunderstand me. Thank you all.

Thank you for your important advice. I think you have misunderstood me. I am not spamming here. I told that, I have a gig which have more than 100 reviews, but for my some personal reason i can’t work for a long time so my gig is now in bad position. Now i am back to work so i am asking here who have a experience that, is there any chance for that gig to get a good position? Otherwise i will create a new gig. I am serving here more than 43 years, I always respect my profession and fiverr rules and regulations. Hope you understand all. Please don’t misunderstand me. Thank you all.

i told you before…(Please submit each day 10 buyer request. hope you get order. because you have good review.)

Hi

It is a good idea to create a new gig. But you don’t need to delete the old one. You can create a new but different gig.

Archived