Gig ideas for me?!

I need some new gigs, maybe some more fun ones.

I was thinking of doing a video one, but I have a weird accent:/

hold a sign,website or massage

Then why not Promoting that weird accent of yours eh :stuck_out_tongue:

Surely you’ll get orders…there are buyers who want those kind of things as I noticed…

I mean something different… :slight_smile:

Maybe some buyers need a video testimonial from a person with a different accent. Go for it!

Weird accent? Says who? That might just be your best feature! Accents are sexy :slight_smile:

Haha, I wouldn’t know how to start it off though?

@lucycopp: Start off by making a test gig. Film a sample clip of yourself saying something for 1 minute, presenting yourself and the gig and then just wait for the orders to come :slight_smile: It can be simply be “I will say anything for $5”. It doesn’t matter. Just as long as people see you, hear you, and then they will ask for whatever they need - testimonials, reviews, rants, whatever! And after you get a few gigs and see what the general trend is, you can make a new one, a more specific one :slight_smile:

I don’t really know, I haven’t done this myself (mainly because I’m not a girl, lol :D) but this would make sense to me. Hope I helped :slight_smile:

I will collect your gig as soon as you create it. Good luck! :smiley:

@lucycopp

Tell me what your 5 favourite things are to do?

Thankyou ! I will put one up tomorrow !

I suggest that you get Videos for all of your gigs as well.

Reply to @oranjewebdesign: I’ll will - thanks!:slight_smile:

Most of the video gigs on fiverr are weird ! I mean funny :slight_smile:

I’ve tried to make a video for the gig about 12 times and i don’t know what to say on it! HELP!

It may be a weird accent to you but I would bet it is marketable, qurky sells

If you buy all 10 of my gigs, I will give you 100 awesome, unique ideas!

@lucycopp Lucy, you are gorgeous AND it seems that your weird accent is nothing more than a British accent! You have many possibilities to choose from!

One thing that I ALWAYS see doing well is “I’ll record a voice directory” or “voicemail message” for those with accents.

I don’t know why, but us Americans can’t get enough of people with accents doing our voicemails.

You can also print a couple of logos (including the Fiverr one) and take lovely pictures with them. Let people see the different surroundings and ideas you can take a picture in! Offices are always a big hit, as are family rooms and outdoors. With pets, too!

There are a LOT of things that you can do here on Fiverr. The real question is, what do you want to do?

What one thing would you never get tired of doing, even if you got 100 orders in a day?

Even if it seems like it wouldn’t sell, list it. You just might get the opportunity to make a living doing what you love!

Hi, I propose 80 free tools to create its gigs and make money on Fiverr. More info: http://fiverr.com/katellqc/send-list-of-80-free-tools-for-making-money-on-fiverr--2

Katell