Gig image changed

Hi, i hope you all are good.
i have recently changed my Gig image. when i change it my gig is disappear on the previous location. every thing is going down. i am searching to much but i can,t find out my gig on any page. i use right tags to search the gig.
suggest me what can i do.

Hi Ayesha,
When you edit a gig, it disappears from the search results and takes 24-48 hours to come back again in the search results. So you don’t need to worry about it. Just wait for 48 hours and then check. If you still can’t find it, then contact customer support and ask them to fix it.

Hi Ayesha,

When you edit a gig, it disappears from the search results and takes 24-48 hours to come back again in the search results. So you don’t need to worry about it. Just wait for 48 hours and then check. If you still can’t find it, then contact customer support and ask them to fix it.

Hi

I am also facing the same issue that I changed the title of my gig in April and I stop getting further order from April to till now.

Hi

I am also facing the same issue that I changed the title of my gig in April and I stop getting further order from April to till now.

This is the situation of the sellers have to cope with at some stage of their career on fiverr. In this situation, you don’t need to sit with your hands on knees.

Analyze the latest market and Update your gigs according to survive in the highly dynamic platform of Fiverr.

Wish you all the best.

This is the situation of the sellers have to cope with at some stage of their career on fiverr. In this situation, you don’t need to sit with your hands on knees.

Analyze the latest market and Update your gigs according to survive in the highly dynamic platform of Fiverr.

Wish you all the best.

Thanks alot for the such advise

Archived