Fiverr Community Forum

Gig images are not showing

Thumbnails of the second and third images of my logo gig are not showing in the list. When I click the right arrow to see them only names of the images are showing. fiverr allows few examples to show after three gig images in the list state now and my first example also not there. Others are fine. I tried to solve this by re-uploading second and third gig images several times. But the issue still remains… :slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

All gig images must be approved by Fiverr before they show up on your gig. Please be patient. Once Fiverr reviews those images, if approved, they will show up like they are supposed to.

4 Likes

@jonbaas Thank you very much… Good to hear it. :blush::blush::blush:

2 Likes

You’re welcome. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

why my gig images are not visible? when i create my gig at that time they were visible but now they are not

2 Likes

Have you published your gig (made it active)?

2 Likes

it was active. Recently i get email that my gig is deactiveted. On what basis they did this??? they said iam fake my work is fake. How they judged my work??? They were my logos i made them i even now have my illustrator files

2 Likes

You could create a support ticket and show support that you created the files/images.

1 Like

how i can can create support tickets?

1 Like

See this link (which is at the seller help centre)
https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new

You could show them the source files in your support ticket.

1 Like

ok thank you . hope this will work.

2 Likes

facing same problem.
pdf format is visible but other images are invisible

Maybe the image didn’t upload properly?

no I’ve checked multiple times

Guess you’ll need to contact Customer Support.