Gig impression & Click

bappe_shahadat

I don’t know,Why my gig’s impression & click gonna down! i was active 24 hours.Senior’s suggest me.

Thanks.

i was active 24 hours

Why would people buy from you just because you were online for 24 hours?

It’s a ridiculous myth.

You don’t need a senior. You just need to learn how sales works instead of trying to find magic tricks. Educate yourself.

i was active 24 hours

It’s a ridiculous myth.

You don’t need a senior. You just need to learn how sales works instead of trying to find magic tricks. Educate yourself.

Hi @humanissocial,

I’ve had some problems, I got a Level One badge on December 15th, gig down a long time ago and now, my Order Completion was 92% the day before yesterday, 90% yesterday and 89% is today. gig down automatically. What is the solution to this problem? I have completed 3 orders after going to level one and have not canceled any order, still this problem, do you have any suggestions for me.

Thank you

Hi @humanissocial,

I’ve had some problems, I got a Level One badge on December 15th, gig down a long time ago and now, my Order Completion was 92% the day before yesterday, 90% yesterday and 89% is today. gig down automatically. What is the solution to this problem? I have completed 3 orders after going to level one and have not canceled any order, still this problem, do you have any suggestions for me.

Thank you

Dear sathi_cc, I think only support can answer this because there are some automated settings that decide this.

i was active 24 hours

It’s a ridiculous myth.

I aprecite you for your valueable comments.but that day i was active 24 hours.i want suggestion for learning.because um newer here.i want to learn.

Same problem here 😦

Same problem here 😦

I’ve had some problems,

Almost everyone face the same problem

I have the same Problem.

same here…

All the answers are here on forum. 🙂

If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect. The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…

i was active 24 hours

It’s a ridiculous myth.

I agree with you good advice thanks for your opinions

Same problem here 😦

I’ve had some problems,

Almost everyone face the same problem

I have the same Problem.

same here…

All the answers are here on forum. 🙂

If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect. The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…

having some suggestion from you.thanks ❤️

1. Be active on the Fiverr forum for at least 12 hrs.
  2. Try to share your gig on social media every day.

Best of luck.

Try to share your gig on social media every day.

Best of luck.

That is spamming social media and will not help you get sales.

I keep seeing the same advice… ‘post on social media, stay online 24/7, send 10 buyer requests, offer unlimited revisions. etc etc…’ I do not believe this is good advice. But I have a question for those following it - do you check the credentials of the person giving advice? Do you look at their fiver profile? I’ve seen plenty of sellers with 0 sales, or some with average ratings, giving lots of advice and tips here. If they knew what they were doing maybe their sales or ratings would be highe…

Archived