GIG Impression is Going Down? Christmasss....! [WITH FIVERR.COM ANALYSIS]

kirhood_jr

Suddenly gig impression is going down from last few days. Few days back my gig was getting huge number of impression and Messages but right now its going down for all of my gigs.

Is christmas or holiday a reason behind that?

I dont know exactly how customer appear here in fiverr. I s there any way to check traffic in fiverr website for seller. Like i can see what is timing of the buyer about visiting fiverr.

It could month and Timing of the day.

From my personal experience November and early December is usually pretty good, but late December is one of the worst parts of the year for business. For the last 3 years November has been the best month of the year followed by an average (or slightly below average) December. This year December hasn’t been too bad, but definitely not anywhere close to the November I had.

From my personal experience November and early December is usually pretty good, but late December is one of the worst parts of the year for business. For the last 3 years November has been the best month of the year followed by an average (or slightly below average) December. This year December hasn’t been too bad, but definitely not anywhere close to the November I had.

Does those analytic is fair? what do you think… I started on october but Couldn’t get any work on novembar …FOR DECEMBER I got few…But suddenly all the gig impression is going down…huge

Does those analytic is fair? what do you think… I started on october but Couldn’t get any work on novembar …FOR DECEMBER I got few…But suddenly all the gig impression is going down…huge

Does those analytic is fair?

I don’t understand your question. Could you try asking it in a different way?

Archived