Gig impression science

haroon_tanoli

Hi respected members,

I have another account since Apr 2017 but I made gig in Dec 2017 and so far I did not get any luck, on daily routine 8 to 10 figures added in impression. But then I thought it may be due to old ID and people rejected Gig by thinking “till yet seller did not receive an order so why we order”.

So I planned to create new ID and then I created Gig on new one (every thing is same in gig). Next day I received 7 impression again. Then I spent 7 hours to make new Gig of little bit different service, then after 8 hours my first gig got 190 impression and this 2nd gig got again 7 impression.

This is the whole science that I did not understand, and keeping faith on this, some day might be some customer will come.

If any body has any experience related to my above experience he/she can share 🙂

Hi respected members,

I have another account since Apr 2017 but I made gig in Dec 2017 and so far I did not get any luck, on daily routine 8 to 10 figures added in impression. But then I thought it may be due to old ID and people rejected Gig by thinking “till yet seller did not receive an order so why we order”.

So I planned to create new ID and then I created Gig on new one (every thing is same in gig). Next day I received 7 impression again. Then I spent 7 hours to make new Gig of little bit different service, then after 8 hours my first gig got 190 impression and this 2nd gig got again 7 impression.

This is the whole science that I did not understand, and keeping faith on this, some day might be some customer will come.

If any body has any experience related to my above experience he/she can share 🙂

So I planned to create new ID and then I created Gig on new one

Before creating the new account, did you deactivate the old account from April 2017?

Hi
I started my first gig a few months back, but it got only 1 single impression and i am totally confused how it works.

Is there something to promote gigs or we should just wait for orders. I just uploaded a few more gigs on my same service but with different details.

Please help me understand fiverr.

Thanks in advance.

Hi

I started my first gig a few months back, but it got only 1 single impression and i am totally confused how it works.

Is there something to promote gigs or we should just wait for orders. I just uploaded a few more gigs on my same service but with different details.

Thanks in advance.

Okay. You can start here:

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/

Happy reading!

Guest offlinehelpers

@jonbaas @nikavoice I am using this account now, I removed gig from other account but did not deactivate. Is it mandatory to deactivate the account if you are not using?

Yes it is - you’d better speak to CS before they realise you’ve got 2 accounts - good luck! 🙂

Archived