Fiverr Community Forum

Gig Impressions 1K++ less than 1 month but no orders

last month i join fiverr my gig Impressions reach more than 1K but i didn’t get any orders :frowning: and i be there for 24/7 online use app also how can i get more orders?

1 Like

Just consider the facts positively and remind your question. you can easily find, where you are standing and where you want to go.

Apply the best possibilities to reach your target audience, for offering some thing unique which you only can provide. That could be the skills, your promises, and your attitude when you are directly dealing with your clients. Even your client is in front of you, or giving you his presence online. The above things are necessary for the mutual understandings, and it takes time to be polished.

1 Like

Impressions are not that much useful but “Click” are the most important for you because it means that the Buyer visited your Gig,and if your Gig was attractive with good services then the buyer would have sent you a request,therefore worry about Clicks instead of Impressions, “Impression” means that Buyer saw your profile among other 48 profiles.
Work you Gigs and sent an attractive and Description with best Services to Buyers which other can’t offer them.

1 Like