Gig Impressions after one day

powergraphy

In my opinion, your click rate is great. Impression rate is low, but it will increase gradually. Give at least 1 week time to your gig, after that you can analyze the progress. You are welcome to visit my profile.

Thank you my friend. I visited your profile and found you have done great gigs. Wish you all the best. By the way can you comment about the areas to improve in my gig?

favicon-32x32.png.b358e10b00436d1b5ea913dd4afc51bb.png Fiverr.com
design-you-a-topnotch-presentation-in-powerpoint.jpg.d1f3e0fad0be2c0b7007669b43feec37.jpg

powergraphy : I will design business or academic presentations from scratch...

For only $20, powergraphy will design business or academic presentations from scratch. | Not just a design gig. We offer premium content + premium designsA power point presentation is a powerful tool to create and present appealing visual | On...

Thank you my friend. I visited your profile and found you have done great gigs. Wish you all the best. By the way can you comment about the areas to improve in my gig?

b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com
b65a1d95c2978ac25d0984a3de3b4e97392e8a28.jpeg

powergraphy : I will design business or academic presentations from scratch...

For only $20, powergraphy will design business or academic presentations from scratch. | Not just a design gig. We offer premium content + premium designsA power point presentation is a powerful tool to create and present appealing visual | On...

I have visited your gig, you have done a great job regarding writing and research. I suggest you to make a few more gigs with some variation in the service provided. Also as a new seller, you can reconsider the basic gig price.

Archived