Gig impressions and clicks problem

kazishelimahmed

It’s been almost three days since I created 7 gigs. My 4 gigs of impressions and clicks have increased, but why not increase the impressions and clicks in the remaining 3 gigs? At the last question, i have been spent online about 18 to 19 hours but why I can’t get any order? I’m hoping for a solution.

Attention to the photo. Thank you

414429356_Screenshot2021-02-23021806.thumb.png.bedef96feee5fe2102ee213f966b9b5e.png
Screenshot 2021-02-23 0218061555×752 88.2 KB

First check here to verify that a gig is active: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new/gig?level1=not_searchable

If your gig is ‘active’ then how many days has it been zero? If it’s only one day, give it 24 hours. Sometimes systems are slow to update.

If it’s been zero more than 48 hours, please read: If your impressions are dropping, please read this. [ARCHIVED]

. Are you a new seller? This is how you get more orders:
. How to get any orders at all ... and get more once you have a few
. Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

You are offering a service Fiverr does not allow.

Check this out:

Fiverr denied my top rated gig with the reason of Third party TOS violation. I contact with support and they replied, my gig was denied due to I mention Lead generation in my gig’s description and its violate with LinkedIn’s Terms of Service. I searched and found there are lots of lead generation gigs. So why me???

You are offering a service Fiverr does not allow.

Check this out:

Fiverr denied my top rated gig with the reason of Third party TOS violation. I contact with support and they replied, my gig was denied due to I mention Lead generation in my gig’s description and its violate with LinkedIn’s Terms of Service. I searched and found there are lots of lead generation gigs. So why me???

so what can I do that my lead generation gig? I should be remove it?

Archived