Gig Impressions & Clicks

joyanto23

Hi there,
I am a professional logo designer. I am a new seller in FIVERR. I have created a gig on MINIMAL LOGO DESIGN about 10 days ago. I have acquired 478 impressions and 57 clicks on my gig. Now I am not understanding what gig impressions are and what the process is to count gig impressions.

Please share your experiences about your gig impressions and clicks when you were a new seller like me. It will help me to understand my gig quality.

Thank You…

If I’m not mistaken, gig impressions are the amount of times your gig is seen on another page. This doesn’t mean that’s its been clicked on though, and I have absolutely no idea how they count it :’) so out of the 478 people that have seen your gig, 57 have clicked on it, hope this helped even a little bit, I’m a new seller too and it can be a bit confusing at times 🙂

If I’m not mistaken, gig impressions are the amount of times your gig is seen on another page. This doesn’t mean that’s its been clicked on though, and I have absolutely no idea how they count it :’) so out of the 478 people that have seen your gig, 57 have clicked on it, hope this helped even a little bit, I’m a new seller too and it can be a bit confusing at times 🙂

@paris_hurst … thank you very much… But sometimes I have seen some sellers are writing in this forum that their gig impressions are decreasing gradually. I am confuse about the system.

Hi there,

I am a professional logo designer. I am a new seller in FIVERR. I have created a gig on MINIMAL LOGO DESIGN about 10 days ago. I have acquired 478 impressions and 57 clicks on my gig. Now I am not understanding what gig impressions are and what the process is to count gig impressions.

Please share your experiences about your gig impressions and clicks when you were a new seller like me. It will help me to understand my gig quality.

Thank You…

Now I am not understanding what gig impressions are

It is explained here:https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/viewing-gig-statistics

@paris_hurst … thank you very much… But sometimes I have seen some sellers are writing in this forum that their gig impressions are decreasing gradually. I am confuse about the system.

My impressions are doing the same! Really bizarre. I think potentially the algorithm tries to give every seller a fair chance as there are so many people advertising now! Good luck with your sales 🙂

Archived