Fiverr Community Forum

Gig Impressions & Clicks

Hi there,
I am a professional logo designer. I am a new seller in FIVERR. I have created a gig on MINIMAL LOGO DESIGN about 10 days ago. I have acquired 478 impressions and 57 clicks on my gig. Now I am not understanding what gig impressions are and what the process is to count gig impressions.

Please share your experiences about your gig impressions and clicks when you were a new seller like me. It will help me to understand my gig quality.

Thank You…

2 Likes

If I’m not mistaken, gig impressions are the amount of times your gig is seen on another page. This doesn’t mean that’s its been clicked on though, and I have absolutely no idea how they count it :’) so out of the 478 people that have seen your gig, 57 have clicked on it, hope this helped even a little bit, I’m a new seller too and it can be a bit confusing at times :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@paris_hurst … thank you very much… But sometimes I have seen some sellers are writing in this forum that their gig impressions are decreasing gradually. I am confuse about the system.

It is explained here:https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/viewing-gig-statistics

2 Likes

@lloydsolutions … thanks for the information.

1 Like

My impressions are doing the same! Really bizarre. I think potentially the algorithm tries to give every seller a fair chance as there are so many people advertising now! Good luck with your sales :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank You… Good Luck You too… @paris_hurst :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: