Gig impressions decreasing

ahmad_mujtaba

Hi,I am a level 2 seller on Fiverr.Everything was going fine but now,my gig impression is going down day by day.Obviously, I am also not receiving orders. Any suggestion?
favicon.icoFiverr.com

f13cea1d0f4b4791fe53f9a6817b271762e1fce9.png

ahmad_mujtaba : I will create a professional powerpoint presentation for $15 on...

For only $15, ahmad_mujtaba will create a professional powerpoint presentation. | Do you want to impress your audience?But don't have the time to create or design a killer PowerPoint presentation yourself?Stop here! and check out what | On Fiverr.com

I see that you have been making deliveries on that gig, though they do seem slow. Did you edit your gig around the time things slowed down? If you did, sometimes that can displace you from search temporarily and you might check to see if you are showing up in search when you are logged out. If you have access to paid promotions for your gig, you could try that for a little while and then turn it back off. (That’s new and you may not have it.)

Whether or not any of that applies, you might want to consider tweaking the gig. You don’t have a gig video, and in the PowerPoint presentation category I would consider that a must. Couldn’t you create a beautiful sample presentation, save it as a video and use it as a gig video? Fiverr has also been heavily pushing packages and FAQ’s. You might want to consider trying out packages on that gig and adding a few FAQ’s. You could look at some successful sellers in your category who have those. Don’t copy them but use them for inspiration to create something for yourself.

It happens don’t worry, it a theoretically data ,it goes up and done ,keep doing the work like use to do it will get back on track ,if there is some space for upgrade in your gig or communication try to improve that . work demand also depend upon time, season so it changes with time

It happens don’t worry, it a theoretically data ,it goes up and done ,keep doing the work like use to do it will get back on track ,if there is some space for upgrade in your gig or communication try to improve that . work demand also depend upon time, season so it changes with time

thanks for this reply

I see that you have been making deliveries on that gig, though they do seem slow. Did you edit your gig around the time things slowed down? If you did, sometimes that can displace you from search temporarily and you might check to see if you are showing up in search when you are logged out. If you have access to paid promotions for your gig, you could try that for a little while and then turn it back off. (That’s new and you may not have it.)

Whether or not any of that applies, you might want to consider tweaking the gig. You don’t have a gig video, and in the PowerPoint presentation category I would consider that a must. Couldn’t you create a beautiful sample presentation, save it as a video and use it as a gig video? Fiverr has also been heavily pushing packages and FAQ’s. You might want to consider trying out packages on that gig and adding a few FAQ’s. You could look at some successful sellers in your category who have those. Don’t copy them but use them for inspiration to create something for yourself.

Best suggestions…I am thankful to you

Archived