GIG IMPRESSIONS down after create new GIG

inzent

I don`t know why my gig impressions going down after I add new gig I have only two gigs first gig have 20k impressions after one month I add another gig and now my old gig have 16k impressions and new gig have only 400 impressions what should I do.

Here are some important tips every seller should know [LONG]:

I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

Here are some important tips every seller should know [LONG]:

I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

yeah thanks but I think something happen to fiverr We got more sales in may but past month we didn`t get much sales right

yeah thanks but I think something happen to fiverr We got more sales in may but past month we didn`t get much sales right

I see you set up your account in April of 2018. Fiverr gives new sellers a boost in impressions at first.

yeah thanks but I think something happen to fiverr

So nothing happened to Fiverr. It is business as usual. Now that you are not a brand new seller your impressions will go down. My three best selling gigs 1.4K impressions. My other gigs get 500 impressions or less. Your impressions will go down the longer you are on Fiverr. 😉

Giving the fact that this is summer time, most of the clients are going on vacation or doing other things than focusing on business for now so impressions will drop every summer and regarding the new gig, it’s always going to take a lot of time until you get an order and a good review to make the gig perform and grow in searches!

I is natural, try to market more, and stop worrying. Check this link to be more productive on the market.

Hi there, There are a lot of amazing services in Fiverr, many of them are very cheap, and I see that a lot of honest and resourceful freelancers who can’t sell their services to many customers. I want give them some helpful advice here: 1. Price isn’t very important Many people think that if they sell their services cheap, they will get enough customers. It isn’t true. High quality consumers don’t focus on price, they want high quality products or services. You shouldn’t compete on price. For…

Our own Eoin has some wonderful tips here for getting through a Sales Slump. He is a :mage: at giving advice!

What can you do when your sales have suddenly plummeted? For many people the solution is simple - come on to the forum and complain about something else which “must” have caused this. It is probable that an outside force has caused you to not get as many sales. What is also probable is that you have no control over this “outside force”. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy a good rant or moan every now and then as much as the next guy but I never expect my moan or rant to actually change anything. When …

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,
I am designing short video for instagram and other social media. My category is video editing >> short videos,
but now I see some sellers using theri instagram video design gigs on social media category, I think that is the correct category I want to publish new gig in that category,

I heard lot of sellers says if we change category its not good, I want to know is this correct?

You can’t change the main category once a gig’s published,but you can change the sub-category.

Either of the sub-categories you mentioned would suit what you’re offering by the sound of it.

Yeah, I am going to create a new gig so I can add new main category for it, but it will different from my other gigs, is it ok

Hello everyone,
Today I lunch my new gig, Its IG Video story ad GIG. Im new to here I hope my GIG is ok. is there any mistakes in my GIG you can tell me about it so I can fix my mistakes and become a good seller as you.

My first GIG was ok but my second GIG fails I don`t know why, This is my third GIG

https://www.fiverr.com/inzent/do-professional-video-story-ads

Thank you.
Inzent

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi Everyone,

It`s December 1st and I have posted my Christmas gig, Hope you all have awesome gigs for this Christmas season.
My gig is for Video intros subject I will design an awesome intro with your logo for Christmas. First see my gig I hope everything is perfect. Is there anything wrong pls tell me.

https://www.fiverr.com/inzent/create-christmas-and-new-year-greeting-videos

Thank you and Merry Christmas!

Archived