GIG impressions down

katieekat

hi how are you gals and guys slight_smile:.
i am dying to know why my gig performance is poor , its been a year and i am still depending on buyer requests . my current rating is 100 percent , never had a dispute with a buyer , my clients love me they always come back , they always love my communication , work , responsiveness to queries and so on . i have advertising my gig through out the year on social accounts , also made some changes time to time . But it rarely happens that clients directly buy my gig , gig impressions were 21k before the fiverr maintainance period now its dropped to 12k and i am wondering why , any one here can guide me what mistakes i am making i will really appreciate it 🙂 .
thank you looking forward to your inputs .

Such sellers should be banned.

Yeah, but unfortunately the site is flooded with people like her (or him - you can’t really know these days lol). These low-quality fraudulent fake sellers are harming Fiverr’s reputation while other honest and hard-working sellers don’t have half of her impressions.

I received an unsolicited message from you about this thread, so I came to see. Unfortunately it appears that you are still using copyrighted images and have even delivered one to a buyer. Your gig shows a delivery to a buyer with this:

creative-logo-design_ws_1472663665.jpg.5cc07b9459aa606645b714303cdd1c49.jpg

Which is largely taken from this:

calla-flower-for-wedding-or-birthday-card-vector-9831307.jpg.7d009ba2e9b25e04b3770a6396e72675.jpg

Is your buyer aware of this copy issue?. If not, you need to correct it. You cannot sell work here that is not yours. I can mark this thread to auto,-close for you, but you should get in touch with the buyer and be prepared to explain this to Fiverr Trust and Safety if this it’s reported.

Archived