Gig impressions dropping

Nobody can tell you an exact reason. But you could try searching through the forum to find the other posts regarding this as it is one of the most asked questions. Here are a couple of threads about it but there are lots of helpful posts if you just look.

One of the most common questions posted on the Fiverr Forum I’ve noticed in the past few weeks I have been active on the Forum pages is one that asks something about a drop in Gig impressions and clicks. Here is a shortlist of probable reasons for that. Hopefully, this post will clear up some of the confusion newbies are experiencing. 1 - The Increase Of New Members To Fiverr I have noticed a huge increase in the number of posts that start with the words, “I am new to Fiverr…” There is a gre…
Hey everyone! [frank hello] A disclaimer: The following post/article is not an official Fiverr statement. It’s a summary of my personal observations over how Fiverr works and I am sharing because I noticed that more and more sellers come here, stating that they “lost their ranking”. This is my effort to provide them with some answers and some food for thought. Hold up. Fiverr 3.0? If Fiverr’s early days (the wild wild west days) was Fiverr 1.0 and we count the facelift in 2014 (I think?) a…

Also this category has good tips and advice.Tips for Sellers - Fiverr Community Forum

860509260_frankhello.gif.f3018a85f3e60132e824faa8ca5dfa6b.gif

Nobody can tell you an exact reason. But you could try searching through the forum to find the other posts regarding this as it is one of the most asked questions. Here are a couple of threads about it but there are lots of helpful posts if you just look.

One of the most common questions posted on the Fiverr Forum I’ve noticed in the past few weeks I have been active on the Forum pages is one that asks something about a drop in Gig impressions and clicks. Here is a shortlist of probable reasons for that. Hopefully, this post will clear up some of the confusion newbies are experiencing. 1 - The Increase Of New Members To Fiverr I have noticed a huge increase in the number of posts that start with the words, “I am new to Fiverr…” There is a gre…
Hey everyone! [frank hello] A disclaimer: The following post/article is not an official Fiverr statement. It’s a summary of my personal observations over how Fiverr works and I am sharing because I noticed that more and more sellers come here, stating that they “lost their ranking”. This is my effort to provide them with some answers and some food for thought. Hold up. Fiverr 3.0? If Fiverr’s early days (the wild wild west days) was Fiverr 1.0 and we count the facelift in 2014 (I think?) a…

Also this category has good tips and advice.Tips for Sellers - Fiverr Community Forum

Thanks for Information

Archived