Gig impressions fall from 8k to 0

ibrahimshah361

Hi,
I have been working on Fiverr for the last 2 years and been very success full since the very beginning. Right before the gig analytics issue, my impressions wore at 8K+ and once that issue got fixed I lost all my impressions and now I am at 2. I am running marketing campaigns, got my own website and all the traffic is coming to Fiverr, in the last 5 days more than 400 users followed my gig link to Fiverr but my impressions are still at rock bottom. I talk to support a few times and last time they just told me that they cannot do anything. I would really appreciate it if someone can help out here.

Is it really zero or just low?

if it is zero hen it is a bug and you are getting views and clicks normally.

If it is lower then usual the algorithm decided to rotate you.

From last 2 months its been fluctuating between 100 to 200 but now they are between 2-5 from last one week. I have completed more than 20 orders during this time from by repeating clients, got promoted gig running and been running marketing campaign as well, nothing seems to work. I did contacted the support regarding this before but it was no help.

Same problem here. My gig impressions are decreasing day by day. It has been fluctuating between 5k and 4k for the last month but now it has been between 200/100 for the last one week. I have completed more than 15 orders at the moment by repeating clients and 3 orders are running, got promoted gig running but nothing seems to be working.

Same problem here. My gig impressions are decreasing day by day. It has been fluctuating between 5k and 4k for the last month but now it has been between 200/100 for the last one week. I have completed more than 15 orders at the moment by repeating clients and 3 orders are running, got promoted gig running but nothing seems to be working.

I did have the same problem but suddenly they have increased from 11 impressions to 130 but even being a new seller who gets low impressions i had never gotten 0 so I think maybe its also a bug like what zeonex said .

I did have the same problem but suddenly they have increased from 11 impressions to 130 but even being a new seller who gets low impressions i had never gotten 0 so I think maybe its also a bug like what zeonex said .

Perhaps, I pray that it will be fixed as soon as possible.

Archived