Gig Impressions falling

waqarmehboob

Hi there,
Here is the link to my wordpress customization gig. It used to have very very good impressions but don’t know why the impressions are going down even though I changed the gig several times but nothing helped
can any one help me please
https://www.fiverr.com/waqarmehboob/fix-any-wordpress-website-theme-or-css-issue?funnel=5877e645-c117-4188-8b9b-d263ff040325

I’m a new seller, so I could be wrong… but I would say your title is weak. What exactly will you do? I would write something like " I will do full-scale wordpress customization including _________" or something like that. Have a keyword that is searchable.

Please add my gig as favorite,

fiverr.com image

md_ruhul_amin : I will convert PSD To Wordpress Functional Website for $100 on...

For only $100, md_ruhul_amin will convert PSD To Wordpress Functional Website. | Get 100% Satisfaction with your website !!! I will convert your PSD or bootstrap file into a perfectly working & fully functional Wordpress Website with | On Fiverr.com

this is one of way to increase impression of gig.

no favoring does nothing but add you to the list of their favorites and does nothing to your gig stats or rank.

I’m a new seller, so I could be wrong… but I would say your title is weak. What exactly will you do? I would write something like " I will do full-scale wordpress customization including _________" or something like that. Have a keyword that is searchable.

Thank you for your suggestion I will look into this point.

I thought gig impressions were beyond our control as sellers.

Is there a way to improve them?

No, there is no way for YOU to improve your gig impressions. Impressions are merely a stat that reflects your gig’s appearance in the search results or on it’s category page. Whenever someone loads those pages that feature your gig on Fiverr, you will be credited with an impression.

No, there is no way for YOU to improve your gig impressions. Impressions are merely a stat that reflects your gig’s appearance in the search results or on it’s category page. Whenever someone loads those pages that feature your gig on Fiverr, you will be credited with an impression.

Couldn’t you improve your impressions with off site promotion that drives traffic to your gig?

Couldn’t you improve your impressions with off site promotion that drives traffic to your gig?

No. Impressions are only an in-Fiverr stat. If you bring in traffic from somewhere else, it will be reflected in the Views stat. 😉

No. Impressions are only an in-Fiverr stat. If you bring in traffic from somewhere else, it will be reflected in the Views stat. 😉

I see, now I know the difference…thanks

That was my first thought. Thank you.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

do not worry bro… things will be better after some time.

do not worry bro… things will be better after some time.

Yes, this is great advice. Sitting and waiting for things to magically happen is exactly how we all have gained our success. The more you wait and do nothing, the better things will become. :roll_eyes:

Archived