Gig Improvement!

cshamza23

I’ll say that " “Designing Stuff That Shines You” is grammatically incorrect, so that’s a rough way to start your whole pitch. “Stuff” is a very informal word in English, one that can be - and often is - used interchangeably for “junk” or “clutter,” which is not the idea you want to put in your buyer’s head. I’m also not sure what you’re getting at with “shines you” - do you mean that the brand’s spirit/idea shines through, thanks to your work? Or do you mean that it pleases the buyer because it’s good work? Either way, this isn’t the correct way to express that sentiment.

“Reflects” might be a better word choice, albeit a little less strong.

I’ll say that " “Designing Stuff That Shines You” is grammatically incorrect, so that’s a rough way to start your whole pitch. “Stuff” is a very informal word in English, one that can be - and often is - used interchangeably for “junk” or “clutter,” which is not the idea you want to put in your buyer’s head. I’m also not sure what you’re getting at with “shines you” - do you mean that the brand’s spirit/idea shines through, thanks to your work? Or do you mean that it pleases the buyer because it’s good work? Either way, this isn’t the correct way to express that sentiment.

“Reflects” might be a better word choice, albeit a little less strong.

Thanks. I have removed that phrase. Any other advise?

Thanks. I have removed that phrase. Any other advise?

You’ve (or the client has) misspelled “Holistic” in one of your portfolio pieces, unless that’s a UK spelling I’m unfamiliar with. You might want to consider a profile image/profile video still shot that has several examples in it, rather than just the one. Your video does the job, in that it shows several examples, but it doesn’t tell me as a buyer what you’re going to do for me. How is using your services a smarter move for me than using, say, a cheaper competitor on Fiverr? What makes you better or different? You need to give information like that to the client.

Also, your URL slug says you’ll deliver in 6 hours for this gig, but the gig itself says 3 days?

You’ve (or the client has) misspelled “Holistic” in one of your portfolio pieces, unless that’s a UK spelling I’m unfamiliar with. You might want to consider a profile image/profile video still shot that has several examples in it, rather than just the one. Your video does the job, in that it shows several examples, but it doesn’t tell me as a buyer what you’re going to do for me. How is using your services a smarter move for me than using, say, a cheaper competitor on Fiverr? What makes you better or different? You need to give information like that to the client.

Also, your URL slug says you’ll deliver in 6 hours for this gig, but the gig itself says 3 days?

I have edited my gig title 3 months ago, because sometimes it was difficult for me to design logo in just 06 hours. What should I do? My working hours also depends on time zone difference.

I see a lot of advice that encourages the freelance tropes - the idea that we’re all workaholic night owls, perpetually hunched over keyboards, waiting at the beck and call of potential clients.

Never log out…

Always be agreeable to clients…

Give free samples or mock ups…

Answer right away…

If you needed an experienced professional to give you permission, in plain words, here it is: it’s okay to be a human being.

Never give out free work. No samples. No mockups. Period. That’s what your po…

be professional. don’t spam any gigs for marketing.just maintain fiverr rules and policy. do the attractive gig image. use free stock photos on gigs images. follow the others seller what they are already used it. be patient . it will be ok. Thank You.

Isn’t my gig’s primary image looking fine?

be professional. don’t spam any gigs for marketing.just maintain fiverr rules and policy. do the attractive gig image. use free stock photos on gigs images. follow the others seller what they are already used it. be patient . it will be ok. Thank You.

use free stock photos on gigs images

WRONG!

This is completely category-dependent, and if the OP did this, they could get in big trouble.

ANY category that requires visual creativity needs to be original images and that creator’s own work.

Archived