Gig in Grammarly mistek

mariaangelo913

hello friends,
anyone little helps me please,
my English grammar is low so anyone helps in my all gigs chack and say to me any mistakes in title and description?

my profile link below :

favicon-32x32.png.63cee04119886097a0895973e64c983e.png Fiverr.com JPEG_20200906_115741_2233014048494273888.jpg.ba8e0917b6872a8cca3ee29ddb227553.jpg

mariaangelo913's public profile on Fiverr

HELLO! I Am Manoj.I'm an enthusiastic and creative and graphic artist who is passionate about Logo and Banner Design. if you need A Brand New identity Logo for your business, product, blog, company, website, or any other projects then you are at the...

It’s not fair for potential buyers to have someone artificially improve your gigs.

What would happen when a buyer tries to communicate with you after purchasing a gig? They would realise that your gig description wasn’t a true reflection of your skills.

The buyer would then be annoyed, potentially leading to low feedback - but only because you misrepresented yourself in the first place.

You could check it by loading it into Word or similar software or check it with an online spelling & grammar checker.

Or you could install a spell-checker or grammar checker like Grammarly in the browser so that any communication between you and the buyer could probably get checked too.

It’s not fair for potential buyers to have someone artificially improve your gigs.

What would happen when a buyer tries to communicate with you after purchasing a gig? They would realise that your gig description wasn’t a true reflection of your skills.

The buyer would then be annoyed, potentially leading to low feedback - but only because you misrepresented yourself in the first place.

ok thank you, sir [english_voice]

ok i will do thank you sir

Archived