Fiverr Forum

Gig is back! Could use opinions. :)

Hey everyone!

I got my small document editing gig back up. I’d appreciate objective opinions on the gig; specifically, I need to know if it’s clear that the gig is for commercial, non-school documents. I just had this gig taken down “due to taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) you are actively taking part in a violation of the integrity code of most, if not all, schools and academic institutions.”

I haven’t even had any orders on the gig, so I have no earthly idea how I could be “taking part in doing someone else’s academic work.” I contacted CS, but they just repeated themselves and called it resolved. So…I thought maybe it was the wording or something. Here is my renewed and revised gig. I’d appreciate any thoughts regarding this.

Thanks!

https://www.fiverr.com/goodgift/proofread-and-edit-your-small-document

Hi goodgift,

It might be possible that the package descriptions are causing confusion. Perhaps replace Elementary, Middle School, and Graduate with Basic, Basic Plus, and Complete respectively?

Hope that helps :slight_smile:

LOL! I didn’t actually have those titles before. I changed it to those for this one. I didn’t even make the connection. Wow. LOL Thanks, I’ll go change those!