Gig is delivered but client not accepting or refusing

sajeebnatore

Yesterday I got a gig order and the delivery time was one day. So I delivered the order before 4 hours of delivery time. But the problem is he is not accepting or refusing the order but he is online. Now my delivery time is over. I know it will be marked as completed after 3 days. But my question is Is it going to affect my 100% on-time delivery rating?
xzxzx.PNG.d379822bb3a343166e6b05c7ecfda6c3.PNG

Guest smiler3d

please read my post carefully. I said I know that it will be completed in 3 days but i wanted to know is it going to affect on my 100% on time delivery rating or not

s it going to affect on my 100% on time delivery rating or not

No - you delivered your order on time, it’s not late = no problem.

please read my post carefully.

I think if you check @vickiespencer’s gigs, you’ll find she can read really, really well! 🙂

s it going to affect on my 100% on time delivery rating or not

No - you delivered your order on time, it’s not late = no problem.

please read my post carefully.

I think if you check @vickiespencer’s gigs, you’ll find she can read really, really well! 🙂

Yes, I can read very well. Nonetheless, sometimes I read too fast and the print on my phone is small.

Yes, I can read very well. Nonetheless, sometimes I read too fast and the print on my phone is small.

I am sorry If i hurt you. Actually I didn’t mean it like that. I was upset probably that’s why I said like that. By the way thank you for your fast reply.

I am sorry If i hurt you. Actually I didn’t mean it like that. I was upset probably that’s why I said like that. By the way thank you for your fast reply.

Wow, you “speak great English.”

Keep improving and keep getting more clients.

Archived