Fiverr Forum

Gig is denied but i see many gig like mine

hello dear community,
I have this problem with my gig

“” Third party TOS violation - Your Gig has been flagged by our team following a third party complaint claiming your Gig is infringing upon their intellectual property rights and/or violating their terms of use. As a valued member of the Fiverr community, we ask you to respect the broader Internet community and refrain from such violations in your Gig offerings as this is misleading to our buyers.""

I Receive this message and fiverr denied my gigs,but why ???
Because not have fake gig all is real and very good ( I promote youtube services )
Today I Search on fiverr and i see many gigs like mine and all is active many months ago, so not understand where is the problem ?

Please help me in this problem and thank you

There are so many post regarding this issue! You should search those.
If your gig violated youtube TOS such as providing fake views, like, subscriber or doing something which might not go with the YouTube Terms then it is also against Fiverr Tos. You can read this post too.

not have fake services,all is real and very safe
but my problem is next : why other gigs is on and my gig is down ?
because is same gig…search on fiverr " youtube " and you can see many gigs…where is problem in my gigs ?

If you need more clarity, Contact Support.

That also happens with me, But i think fiverr has provided the reason why it has been denied

where i can get answer? my four gig fiverr had denied

I can understand your situation!! (Only thing you can do now is to create another GIG; don’t waste your time running after fiverr support; its useless to pursue them (sadly) !!).

Just a thought!!
{When people complain about your services and fiverr shut your gig down; Did they{FIVERR} ever imagine that they can be ours competitors and they launched this complain deliberately; just to stop you successful gig!!}

Mod Note: Although I don’t know if this commenter meant that you should create the same gig again or not, I would just like to point out that recreating gigs with the same not allowed service is likely to get you banned at some point so it is not recommended.

very good response,because i have many gigs,and when active one old gig ( where have good reviews ) fiverr is denied my gig and restricted ( 2-6 day when activate )…all motivation is this

“” Third party TOS violation - Your Gig has been flagged by our team following a third party complaint claiming your Gig is infringing upon their intellectual property rights and/or violating their terms of use. As a valued member of the Fiverr community, we ask you to respect the broader Internet community and refrain from such violations in your Gig offerings as this is misleading to our buyers. “”

Do not mislead forum members by suggesting things that could ruin their accounts. If you gig has been flagged you should not try to launch it again until you get some sort of reason as to why it was flagged… As mentioned above, this was a Youtube Promotion service that was flagged because most likely it violates youtube’s policy… Fiverr is constantly removing gigs that violate other platforms policy and if you keep on trying to launch the same gig your account may suffer a downfall.

I don’t think you have any experience when it comes to gig denials- so keep your all positive suggestion to yourself - because it’s not all the glittery when it comes to fiverr customer support.
You are trying here to be on the good side of the fiverr; so you can get more exposure …
Good luck.

Thanks.

@eoinfinnegan could you moderate some of this comments, because apparently my words aren’t good enough.

From my experience I think those gig will certainly remove soon,

@eoinfinnegan his words are not good enough. And he can’t stand the truth.
If you moderated my comment- than what’s the use of FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND EXPRESSING THE TRUTH!! on this forum !!

when i said “don’t waist your time running after fiverr support” i meant to create a new gig with more proper services.

@phantompower was giving extremely good advice here and not trying to get “exposure”.
Please see the Mod note in your other comment.

You are mixing up the forum with a country. Forum posts need to obey the forum rules and posting things which seem to be against Fiverr rules will always be moderated to ensure others don’t mistakenly do things they shouldn’t.

I think it’s useless to stay active on this forum;
"You are mixing up the forum with a country. Forum posts need to obey the forum rules and posting things which seem to be against Fiverr rules will always be moderated to ensure others don’t mistakenly do things they shouldn’t."
Did i told anyone above to go against Fiverr rules!!
I know it’s a mod job; LOLZ I can understand you are favoring him!! it’s ok!
Anyway good luck with it.
Next time, please; try to understand what’s written in the post before you comment or moderate.
Thanks and take-care.

Actually, Phantompower has a point. In the “PAST”, Fiverr did allow gigs that mentioned other platforms. However, these platforms (think YouTube, Amazon, Facebook, etc.) wanted Fiverr to crackdown on these types of gigs. Over time, these gigs that are approved and shown now will disappear. However, the system is currently set up to not allow any NEW gigs to be created using such names or a gig that violates another website’s TOS.

And, nobody said Fiverr CS was perfect. We know they can make mistakes. However, you suggesting that PP is trying to get on Fiverr’s good side for exposure based on the remark is downright rude! I’m sure PP gets enough exposure for him/herself.

It certainly sounded like you were suggesting it, yes.

Glad you understand that I will agree with someone when they are right and also when they are not rude to other people.

Perhaps you should be more careful about what you write so it does not sound like you are giving bad advice.
Anyway, thanks for the advice and you take care too!

Some gigs have been getting removed if fiverr feels they violate the terms of service of other sites such as Youtube.

" Did i told anyone above to go against Fiverr rules!!
It certainly sounded like you were suggesting it, yes."

Regarding this above comment you should read it again- I haven’t told anyone to go against fiver polices and stop assuming that i have-

I really don’t know from Where fiverr get mods like you !!
and secondly when it comes to favoring him or me; i could careless and again you need to get your fact straight- and read my comment again - it was a good advise.

And stop twisting my words; i don’t agree with you and will never …YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT!!
I am not being rude - just straight forward…
What a complete waste of my time…

Any way!!