GIG is not appearing in search since a month

markauther

Hello Everyone!!
I’m Level two seller on fiverr working since 2018 and I have completed almost 4000 orders.
BUT its been a Month My gig is not appearing in search and not even on any page. I do share my gig on social media daily and got new order too. but can’t see my gig anywhere.

Any help?

Yes I did even check its active and even contacted support but they do not help in this case.

In that case you are part of the rotation. Use the search feature and you will see that you have 50×22 pages of services. If your category has over 100 sellers, other people need to get their chance on front pages. It is rotation.

In that case you are part of the rotation. Use the search feature and you will see that you have 50×22 pages of services. If your category has over 100 sellers, other people need to get their chance on front pages. It is rotation.

but its been a month. I saw many sellers are in my category who were on top are no where. since past 4-5 months. Fiverr support should do something in this regard. Old sellers are getting demotivated. and I can see many have left because of this, because being a Seller we give time and effort to this platform and at the end our income our future is so uncertain

but its been a month. I saw many sellers are in my category who were on top are no where. since past 4-5 months. Fiverr support should do something in this regard. Old sellers are getting demotivated. and I can see many have left because of this, because being a Seller we give time and effort to this platform and at the end our income our future is so uncertain

This is what they do, you get some exposure and then you are on your own, you need to get clients to return or promote outside

So one should not opt Fiverr as a full time income source?

Is that even a question?

Of course not.

Your account can be deleted right now, this second. And you can’t restore it. You could start over maybe… but hardly, and that would be with zero reviews.

Fiverr is just advertisement site. They can cancel your ad at any given time with no explanation, it’s their site.

They can shutdown tomorrow if they choose to.

For the new guys especially at this time, its even harder to get placed on any page. I can’t see my gig anywhere all through 20 pages in my category. Its active but not in search or anywhere… I just have to keep working towards getting external traffic to my gig and hopefully i can get some sales…

For the new guys especially at this time, its even harder to get placed on any page. I can’t see my gig anywhere all through 20 pages in my category. Its active but not in search or anywhere… I just have to keep working towards getting external traffic to my gig and hopefully i can get some sales…

I can just wish you luck and hope for the best

Didn’t know that, thanks for information!

Archived