Gig is not getting impressions

habib_1

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

Have you updated your gig since you came back? I’m sure you’ve improved in four years, so you could improve you sample gig image (including removing the stars, as that’s now a violation of Fiverr’s rules.)

There’s also more competition in that category, so it’s another challenge you’ll need to keep in mind.

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

Have you updated your gig since you came back? I’m sure you’ve improved in four years, so you could improve you sample gig image (including removing the stars, as that’s now a violation of Fiverr’s rules.)

There’s also more competition in that category, so it’s another challenge you’ll need to keep in mind.

Yes i have tried improving image , Tags , Text almost everything but i am trying from an year now on this gig.

Thanks i will remove the stars.

Increase the font size while you’re at it. It’s too small to read as a thumbnail.

Get rid of unlimited revisions.

So many newbies are being taken advantage of here on Fiverr by a small minority of predatory “buyers”. This is my take on how to protect yourself, thereby reducing the chances of a cancellation or negative review.
Special shout out to @melissaharlowvo for the buyer requirements section. Enjoy!

Archived