Fiverr Community Forum

Gig is not in search

Hi all,
Hope you are well.
I am a level 2 seller.
My best sale gig is infographic which link attached below.
Last 15 days my gig is not in search. I totally can not find my gig in search despite searching with my keyword.I do not know what is wrong.
Can any one help me out.
Gig link-
https://www.fiverr.com/kreativeutsa/unique-exclusive-infographic-design

5 Likes

Same thing happened with me before and I still working on getting my gig back to search results by posting in social media

2 Likes

Same with me the last 15 days. I used to hafve 1-2 orders per day. Now nothing, not even a message. it must be related to the gig analytics issue. disaster…

2 Likes

I face Same problem like you …

I am in . no gig in the search

Did you recently edit your gig? If yes, it may take some time to come in the search page.
Also you can use gig active or/ not feature.
Go there :point_right: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new/gig & check your gig status. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same to Me. My Gig also not showing the Searching result. I complete more than 1000 Orders related this Filed. but now gig was not in searching Result.

2 Likes

Thank you.
Yes, I edited my gig just before some days of Fiverr gig status issue which is going on.

1 Like

Hello @logographs Can you please tell me how long does it take to come to original place. I edited my gig and now its been 2 months i am still at bottom.

1 Like

I heard, it takes 24-48 hours. But there is no guaranty to get the original place, because gigs are frequently changing positions as I experienced.

1 Like

In my case its been 2 months since i am at last page. I don’t know what to do now.

1 Like

Lets hope for the best :grinning:

1 Like

Yes, you right but in my case my gig is totally out of search in no place.

1 Like

May be Fiverr Team is reviewing your gig.

Yes, it’s the exact same with me! I had 10-15 messages and 5 orders a day. Since the beginning of May I only have orders from and messages from repeat customers. What the hell is happening? Check my activity page to see I commented on 20 similar threads and I created 2 threads myself:

A lot of sellers are experiencing this and it’s absolute hell!

1 Like

If you change filter option while searching from “Best Selling” to “Newest Arrivals” you probably will be able to found many gigs which where not showing before.

Good luck!