Gig is not Publishing saying that retake English Test after 92 Days

mouzamkhan7

hi guy
need your help
my gig is not publishing in fiverr
notice: show that “retake your english test in 92day”
actually i applied for test when i was uploading thing for my fiverr gig then suddenly i lost my internet connection which cause in loss of my english test…
can i get any solution or there is nothing now but wait for 92 days ???

• Like 11

Hi Brother Don’t worry about it, 🙂

It is normal to face such dangers suddenly while taking Fiverr Skill test Your internet connection was lost while you were taking the Fiverr Skill Test Your Internet connection was disconnected If you can explain the matter to the Fiverr authorities, they will definitely give you a chance You make a special request to the Fiber Authority and explain the matter to them Hopefully this will help you to publish your gig with re-skill test
Thanks

• Like 9

Hi Brother Don’t worry about it, 🙂

It is normal to face such dangers suddenly while taking Fiverr Skill test Your internet connection was lost while you were taking the Fiverr Skill Test Your Internet connection was disconnected If you can explain the matter to the Fiverr authorities, they will definitely give you a chance You make a special request to the Fiber Authority and explain the matter to them Hopefully this will help you to publish your gig with re-skill test

Thanks

But can you tell me, how can i contact and request to fiverr. for retake test telling them the reason.

• Like 9

• 2 years later...

Hi @sarakhhan0987 - Try clicking on the test button again.

I also lost internet connection while taking the Fiverr Skills test (for English), but when I clicked on the "Take Test" button again (even though it said to wait for 90 days), I was able to take the test and publish my first gig. It wasn't considered a retake because there was no test on file.

• Like 12
  • Up 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/5/2023 at 5:27 PM, vickieito said:

Hi @sarakhhan0987 - Try clicking on the test button again.

I also lost internet connection while taking the Fiverr Skills test (for English), but when I clicked on the "Take Test" button again (even though it said to wait for 90 days), I was able to take the test and publish my first gig. It wasn't considered a retake because there was no test on file.

I send request then i retaken test. 

• Like 8