Gig is not updating Estimated Delivery Time

Hello, I have been a fiverr seller for a few months and was doing quite well before I went away traveling. I suspended all my gigs due to being away for nearly 2 months. I have since come back and enabled all my gigs again - orders have been slow (unlike before) so I thought I would put my estimated delivery time down to 1 day express.

However my gigs (except one) still say estimated time 3 or 2 days. None except the one I mentioned say express. I have turned off the express delivery from the extras also so it is not that, that is causing the issue.

Please if anyone can help let me know,

For an example this gig says 2 days, it should be 24 hours express…

http://fiverr.com/logicalsteps/create-a-poster-banner-flyer-leaflet-or-any-other-marketing-materials

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Okay thank you for your reply. Seems odd that you can’t put it on express yourself. I had mine on express for ages and only changed it to a 3 day delivery period in the last week before I went away to make sure I had time for everything else as well.

Thank you for the tip. So would you recommend making 2 similar gigs, one leave on express and when I don’t have the time to do gigs within 24 hours suspend it and leave the other gig on a 3 day wait?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.