Gig is on first page still gig impression is decreasing

ashishshaavarn

Yes and thats resulting no orders .

So did they found any solution ?

Yeah, that right. No, I don’t have much more idea about it. But my Gigs was also be coming down. I have checked my Gigs Tags some of them was not showing only a few of them was available in Gigs tags.

If it is bug then why other people are doing good. Its thier own created thoughts.

If fiverr will not fix it within 3 days then all seller can see the bug , when they will filter the gig performance by "last 7 days ". It will not affect your sales .Just the views and clicks are not counting now…Otherwise everything okay … Hope fiverr will fix it soon

checked

not satisfied with answers

Then what solution do you want?

Being in the first page doesn’t mean to always have your impressions growing :woman_shrugging:

Impressions depend on your performance.

If you are not satisfied with the answers then don’t just sit and wait for fiverr to send orders your way but also do something to get clients and orders.

E.g I don’t have time to complain in my quiet periods because I’m busy with developing new products, learn new things and looking for other ways to expand my business.

Everything in your hands. If you are not satisfied then YOU need to ACT to change it.

So did they found any solution ?

That problem has not any connection with orders.You are getting views and clicks but that is not showing on gig details page… My views and clicks are showing ZERO but I have got an order yesterday … So it has no relation with getting order …Just one problem that you can not see how many clicks and views you have got from last 4 days …

Then what solution do you want?

Being in the first page doesn’t mean to always have your impressions growing :woman_shrugging:

Impressions depend on your performance.

If you are not satisfied with the answers then don’t just sit and wait for fiverr to send orders your way but also do something to get clients and orders.

E.g I don’t have time to complain in my quiet periods because I’m busy with developing new products, learn new things and looking for other ways to expand my business.

Everything in your hands. If you are not satisfied then YOU need to ACT to change it.

It my opinion, yes am not SATISFIED and am doing and i know what i need to do . IS IT NECESSARY TO AGREE WITH YOU . No its not. That was your opinion and this is mine.

Everyone is keeping thier own opinion.

That problem has not any connection with orders.You are getting views and clicks but that is not showing on gig details page… My views and clicks are showing ZERO but I have got an order yesterday … So it has no relation with getting order …Just one problem that you can not see how many clicks and views you have got from last 4 days …

Thats the valid point .

It my opinion, yes am not SATISFIED and am doing and i know what i need to do . IS IT NECESSARY TO AGREE WITH YOU . No its not. That was your opinion and this is mine.

Everyone is keeping thier own opinion.

Nobody asked you to agree with me. Maybe you need to read more carefully.

You opened a discussion so everybody can post their opinions here and you don’t need to change yours. You can just keep sitting and complaining.

Good luck.

Archived