Gig items expected duration must be greater or equal to 1

msimswhite

What genre is your gig, because it might be that in the gig category you are working in, Fiverr ask you to specify the amount of items you provide. If that isn’t the case I would suggest pressing save in the top right corner and seeing if that works.

What genre is your gig, because it might be that in the gig category you are working in, Fiverr ask you to specify the amount of items you provide. If that isn’t the case I would suggest pressing save in the top right corner and seeing if that works.

The genre is illustration

And saving doesn’t seem to work.

• 1 month later...

I am brand new here, and I am having the exact same problem. I can’t even get one gig up and running. I have all my boxes filled out and everything described and checked off and I still can’t get out of the Pricing area to reach Description, Gallery and Finish. I have changed numbers around and done all kinds of things to try and save the damn thing but no luck. Been at this for 2 hours. How do you get the Fiverr people to help you out? or is it only forums that talk to you??? Thanks.

I am brand new here, and I am having the exact same problem. I can’t even get one gig up and running. I have all my boxes filled out and everything described and checked off and I still can’t get out of the Pricing area to reach Description, Gallery and Finish. I have changed numbers around and done all kinds of things to try and save the damn thing but no luck. Been at this for 2 hours. How do you get the Fiverr people to help you out? or is it only forums that talk to you??? Thanks.

I kind of figured it out - all of the areas in that area either have to ALL be filled out, or gotten rid of in order for you to move on to the next stage. A bit maddening.

• 2 weeks later...

I kind of figured it out - all of the areas in that area either have to ALL be filled out, or gotten rid of in order for you to move on to the next stage. A bit maddening.

Hi,

Cannot figure it out - no matter what I do it still pops up with that message, there are no extra boxes to untick or down below under fast deilvery! Help 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived