Fiverr Community Forum

Gig Lose Ranking

I have a gig on Wordpress Sales Funnel which was in Fiverr top ranking and it usually shown in the first page and first gig. After i have received level 2 seller based i start getting less order on that gig. Usually i get 5 orders in a week on that gig, now max 2. I have started getting order in other gigs. Now i barely find that gig on sales funnel search. My question is why this happene. Just for info i don’t have any cancel order on that gig.

6 Likes

It is happening to many sellers, myself included. The number of sellers on Fiverr has tripled since the pandemic, and now there are substantially more sellers than there are buyers.

4 Likes

Yes, but Fiveer should have a proper algorithm for this.

1 Like

Regardless of the pandemic and resulting massive influx of new sellers, Fiverr does not guarantee that any seller will have the placement they want in the search results. It is your responsibility to learn and understand how to bring in you own sales. You can do this by connecting to your target customers, and encouraging them to hire you.

3 Likes

I understand . I have a bulk numbers of buyer from other sources also. My question was why my gig lose the ranking. There should be a valid reason, righ?

1 Like

I already answered this question in my last comment:

Gigs rotate in the search results. No one is guaranteed permanent, or desired placement.

3 Likes

Thanks mate for the known answer :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

If you already knew the answer, then why did you ask? :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I am looking for the actual reason mate. I wasn’t sure my answer was the right one :wink:

I have already noted the reason. Sellers with no seller level do not see many buyer requests that they can respond to. You will, however, see plenty to consider when you are promoted to a Level 1 seller. There is no other reason. Sellers with no seller level are not able to see any/many buyer requests.

Now you know.

2 Likes

You’re going to fluctuate in the rankings. That’s how algorithms work.

3 Likes

Yes, that is how it works

Trade like this one time for you and once against you

2 Likes

hmm, it gives hard time when the situation goes against you

1 Like

People learn from difficult situations

1 Like

yes mate, absolutely true.

1 Like

yehhh brooo :ok_hand:

1 Like

Why are you repeating what I said to me?

2 Likes