Fiverr Forum

Gig marked without any reason just based on someone flagging it

Hello all,

I have been on Fiverr for 6 months now. I am a seller and it annoys me to see how sellers are promoting their services on buyer requests section and this is really not good when you see so many fake requests on buyers section even with contact details.

The worst thing is these should not be approved at the first place when the content clearly says for example I saw this in buyer requests

" I am Logo Desginer … Hello Sir it,s me Malik Atif. i am very much able in Logo Design, for this you can check my profile as well. but one thing i say i am new here but you can trust me. The thing i will give you, will be very perfect for you and it will surely help you. If you check my work i,m very sure you will come to me again and again. Thanks a lot I am EXPERT in Graphic Designing.I am an enthusiastic and creative graphic artist who is Profession about Logo Design. What you will get in this gig ? PERFECT Logo design in any Format ? UNIQUE logo design based on your Company/Organisations area of expertise ? UNLIMITED revisions and colour options with pro design until you are 100% happy ? 100% original vector logo, scalable to any size without the loss of quality ? Delivery within few hours ? 24hrs delivery ? Professional customer service and communication at all times ? Fantastic value for money ? Original and guaranteed work ? Full customer satisfaction is my first prority. ? Great communication throughout the project"

How this got APPROVED???

This is really against any community standards.

The worst thing that happened today was that one of my gig was marked for modification telling me that I had put contact details on my gig when there was none.

This is something that should be really addressed. I got so many view on my gig but was marked giving a reason that was not even there. It annoys more when you see these sellers violating policies and still get approvals but the right ones are penalized based on some sellers flagging it without any investigation and looking into the flag request my gig was marked.

Can someone explain what is going on?