Gig marketing tips for senior's

yasinmoon68

If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect. The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…

Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post): If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…

If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect. The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…
Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post): If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…

Oh my good it’s really long tips

Did you expect learning how to work on Fiverr would be easy? If you are not willing to put in work then do not expect to be rewarded with success.

Watch this video. There is not much reading.

People keep repeating the same wrong advice - and newbies are deceived by it. Here’s my take on it - share if you feel so inclined:

Did you expect learning how to work on Fiverr would be easy? If you are not willing to put in work then do not expect to be rewarded with success.

Watch this video. There is not much reading.

People keep repeating the same wrong advice - and newbies are deceived by it. Here’s my take on it - share if you feel so inclined:

The video very short but such full of knowledge

thank you

You can share your gig here. But why your marketing gig in the forum. It’s not a perfect place to marketing your gig. 98% population seller here.

So you should share you gigs to you own social channel.

I hope you understand.

Can you please mention Social channel…Which one is better.

THanks

You can share your gig here. But why your marketing gig in the forum. It’s not a perfect place to marketing your gig. 98% population seller here.

I hope you understand.

You can share your gig here.

But only under “My Fiverr Gigs,” which most Forum users block and do not read. :roll_eyes:

How has that worked for you?

Archived