Gig metadata is missing

drvfx1

I received an email from Fiverr telling me that they moved my Gig into a new subcategory (I am not sure if this something good or bad) but the email was optimistic anyway
they told me at the end to review my Gig’s details and adjust them according to its new category.
When I am trying to fill in the new data they tell me that gig metadata is missing although I filled in all the required data
please anyone that ran into this situation helps me
and thank you

image.thumb.png.7b50f3bf7aa32d0af601e74c0095c71e.png
image1920×1080 303 KB

i did

but they are talking about the metadata and they are all checked in green

I know they’re talking about metadata - but sometimes issues with other pages can actually cause the gig to not save properly and can flag up an incorrect error message. Either it’s user error (you made a mistake somewhere) or it’s a bug. In most cases it’s the former, so it’s easiest to start a process of elimination to fix that.

I know they’re talking about metadata - but sometimes issues with other pages can actually cause the gig to not save properly and can flag up an incorrect error message. Either it’s user error (you made a mistake somewhere) or it’s a bug. In most cases it’s the former, so it’s easiest to start a process of elimination to fix that.

thanks for your reply

Do you mean to start filling in again all the data?

thanks for your reply

Do you mean to start filling in again all the data?

“process of elimination” means making a list of potential reasons there’s a bug and checking each one.

Filling in all the data again in a new browser could help, because maybe it’s a browser issue

Or just start again on same browser in case you missed something

Clearing cache and trying again

etc

“process of elimination” means making a list of potential reasons there’s a bug and checking each one.

Filling in all the data again in a new browser could help, because maybe it’s a browser issue

Or just start again on same browser in case you missed something

Clearing cache and trying again

etc

Thank you very much

I will try this

Archived