Gig Misunderstandings

humanissocial

Hi All, My most popular gig is presenting some challenges to me.

Some people who have ordered it turned out to not exactly understand what it is I do with this gig. (I help people identify their personal brands and show them how to market them on social media). This means I’ve had to cancel orders and a significant percentage of cancellations will prevent me from going up a level at some point if this continues.

I’m wondering if something about my gig is unclear. I would love any insights! https://www.fiverr.com/humanissocial/develop-your-personal-brand

I took a look at your linked gig. You have a short gig description, but you don’t really explain WHAT you do. Perhaps being more open about the services you offer may help lower the confusion some of your buyers are having.

Thanks, Jon! I see what you mean. I should include an explicit scope about what people will get from the gig and how it will support them. Will get on that.

Thanks, Jon! I see what you mean. I should include an explicit scope about what people will get from the gig and how it will support them. Will get on that.

You’re welcome! Gig descriptions do have a character limit, but you might as well use up all of that space. There’s no sense in it going to waste. 😉

Archived