Gig not appearing in search for couple of weeks

souravmandal83

Hello All,

I am facing a new type of issue regarding my gig. My gig used to appear on the 1st or 2nd page for the keyword search “Market Research” or “Marketing Research” a few weeks back. But now my gig is not appearing on any search page for the keywords (I have not made any changes in the tag keyword). As a result, I am not receiving any query or order from the buyer.
I have contacted CS but they are saying the gig is active but despite that my gig is not appearing on any search page for the last couple of weeks.
Anyone facing a similar type of issue or anyone can suggest how to overcome the issue.

Regards
Sourav

If you do a search using the magnifying glass in the upper right hand corner of the page, and search “Gig not appearing in search”, you will see a multitude of threads about this very topic - many have and are experiencing this.

It is called Gig rotation for the most part.

Have you had any cancelled orders? Received any TOS warnings? Been late in delivering? Received a low review? Missed messages? Those can also affect your position in the pages as well.

GG

If you do a search using the magnifying glass in the upper right hand corner of the page, and search “Gig not appearing in search”, you will see a multitude of threads about this very topic - many have and are experiencing this.

It is called Gig rotation for the most part.

Have you had any cancelled orders? Received any TOS warnings? Been late in delivering? Received a low review? Missed messages? Those can also affect your position in the pages as well.

GG

Yes. I have seen those thread buts most of the suggestions are on whether the Gig active or not, in my case, my gig is active.

I have not faced any cancelled order or TOS warning or late delivery or low review or missed messages. On the contrary I have received couple of high ratings in last few weeks.

My main concern is that my gig is not appearing at all in any search pages for last couple of weeks.

Yes. I have seen those thread buts most of the suggestions are on whether the Gig active or not, in my case, my gig is active.

I have not faced any cancelled order or TOS warning or late delivery or low review or missed messages. On the contrary I have received couple of high ratings in last few weeks.

My main concern is that my gig is not appearing at all in any search pages for last couple of weeks.

I know there is a thread that has a link where you can check if your Gig is active. You would need to find that - I know I saw it again today.

If you have not had any negative things occur with your account, it is likely that you are in a very saturated category and Fiverr is rotating Gigs. Also, just because you don’t see your Gig displayed in the search does not mean someone else would not. The search results/pages change often.

GG

It’s normal. In my case, they put me in and out of search at least once a week. Sometimes it’s based on the number of orders, and remember that late deliveries or cancellations might also impact this.

You can’t expect to be on the first or second page all the time. There are thousands of other people that deserve that spot, at least in Fiverr’s eyes, so they will offer everyone a fair chance and proper exposure.

It’s normal. In my case, they put me in and out of search at least once a week. Sometimes it’s based on the number of orders, and remember that late deliveries or cancellations might also impact this.

You can’t expect to be on the first or second page all the time. There are thousands of other people that deserve that spot, at least in Fiverr’s eyes, so they will offer everyone a fair chance and proper exposure.

Yes. I agree that I can not be on first or second page all the time but in my case the problem is my gig is out of search for more than 2 weeks despite not having any violation or low rating etc… I am worried because of that fact.

Yes. I agree that I can not be on first or second page all the time but in my case the problem is my gig is out of search for more than 2 weeks despite not having any violation or low rating etc… I am worried because of that fact.

st or second page all the time but in my case the problem is my gig is out of search for more than 2 weeks despite not having any violation or low rating etc… I am worried because of that fact.

I had my gig out of search for 2 months and only got orders from regulars. So it can take even more time.

Archived