Gig not appearing in search results!

Hello, I joined yesterday and posted my first gig titled ‘model a 3d character’ but no matter how hard I try and how many different keywords I type it, I cannot find it in the search results. I even tried literally typing in the name ‘model a 3d character’ and sorting results by newest and my gig is nowhere to be found. To be honest, I can’t even get to my gig page to see how it looks to customers because I can’t find the freakin thing. It’s been about 24 hours since created so surely it should appear by now? HELP?

I checked and found your gig is listed properly and have no issue.

Attached is screenshot

That’s really interesting, I can’t seem to find it even when I log out and try, what are you typing in the search bar?

Nothing just explore New page of your gig category and found you there :slight_smile:

Okay, so I figured out what’s going on sort of…The ONLY way to find my gig is by starting at the front page and navigating to 2D & 3D, then filter on the top right by newest arrivals. That’s the only way it shows up. It will not show up if you type anything in the search bar then try to find it, I have tried typing many different things, even ‘3d character’ both words which are in my specified tags, and then filtering for newest arrivals…nothing. I even re-made my entire gig and deleted the original one but the same thing is happening. I don’t know what’s causing doing a search to exclude my gig, but it sucks…

I hope that if I ever get sales, it might let you find it by searching for keywords

You need to improve your gig and promote it on social media to get positive result

Hi! this is happening to me too! I created a gig about making food videos and I can´t see it anywhere.

Hi nightwrd, I’m in the same boat. Just created a gig about three days ago and I’m nowhere to be found! I’m hoping to show up in Cinemagraphs – as that’s what I create! supabees is my user name

I’m in the same boat. Just created a gig about three days ago and I’m nowhere to be found! I’m hoping to show up in Cinemagraphs – as that’s what I create! supabees is my user name