Gig not billed to Fiverr Balance

I recently had a seller cancel a gig, and I wound up with a $50 positive fiverr balance. I purchased a new gig for $57, and it directed me to paypal, where I thought it would bill me $7…however it billed me the entire $57. Now I STILL have the $50 positive Fiverr balance. Why didn’t it deduct the $50?

The link the the “help” section of Fiverr is giving this error:

This webpage is not available

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

I can’t find a way to contact the Fiverr billing dept. How can I get this rectified???

This isn’t actually a bug and therefore cannot be fixed as far as I know. Fiverr refund credit cannot be used for partial payment. For a future gig, there is a fairly easy way to work this out. You can message a seller and ask them to give you a custom order.

For example, if you want to buy a $60 gig they can give you a custom offer for $50 for partial payment and to use up your credit. Then they can give you a second custom offer for $10 for the rest of their payment. I’m sorry there was confusion about it but I hope that helps some.

If you still want to contact Fiverr Customer Support about it and you are having trouble with the main link, you might be able to use this one to submit a ticket through the online form: http://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/requests/new